This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
    I can't believe Herbert is going back to school. What a **** QB draft.
    Wasn't the narrative last off-season "This year's QBs suck. These teams should wait until next year!" Y'know, like every year.

Pretty surprised Herbert is returning. Who else is there? Locke?
    Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 12-26-2018, 01:54 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Wasn't the narrative last off-season "This year's QBs suck. These teams should wait until next year!" Y'know, like every year.

Pretty surprised Herbert is returning. Who else is there? Locke?
      Dwayne Haskins and Drew Lock. And I don't think Lock should be a 1st rounder, but I guess now he likely will be.
      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Dwayne Haskins and Drew Lock. And I don't think Lock should be a 1st rounder, but I guess now he likely will be.
        ~
        I'm not all that impressed with Haskins either.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

~
          There's the Duke kid, who I hear buzz about (not just from Walt) but the consensus seems to be no arm strength; Will Grier too, but he's got some system issues. Northwestern kid, Auburn kid, and Kyler Murray if he changes his mind about baseball could be in the mix.
          A really good bowl performance could help just about any of them jump to the second spot, but Locke looked miles improved at the season's end from what he looked like early this season. Too bad Mizzou isn't getting a better defense in their bowl.

Comment

• Anybody have a draft crush yet? The closest I've come is Christian Wilkins.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
              Anybody have a draft crush yet? The closest I've come is Christian Wilkins.
              Yeah he's a fave of mine as well. Sternberger out of TAMU can play. Don't have a whole lot of others, seems like kind of a weak class

Also I know all the attention has gone to Quinnen Williams this year, but I still think Raekwon Davis can be a nightmare
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Devin White.

Anyone think the Redskins could make a play for Flacco?
                sigpic

Comment

• Apparently Patricia is late to team meetings and media session while the Packers are interviewing Jim Caldwell. The NFCN continues its weird coaching stuff for 2018.
                  http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Wilkins is a good one. I haven't watched any Clemson this year, but I remember being very impressed with him last season.

I haven't been able to watch much college football other than the UT games. I'm sure I'll fall in love with a prospect or two during bowl season.

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                      Apparently Patricia is late to team meetings and media session while the Packers are interviewing Jim Caldwell. The NFCN continues its weird coaching stuff for 2018.
                      Pagano is back on people's radars as well. There are few big names available as coaches this year. So expect a lot of retreads.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Devin White.

Anyone think the Redskins could make a play for Flacco?
                        There's talk White could stay for his senior year.

Still think Flacco ends up in Jax.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

There's talk White could stay for his senior year.

Still think Flacco ends up in Jax.
                          Jacksonville seems like the obvious place. I can't see the Skins spending big like that two years in a row.
                          Though with there being no top QB, and rankings likely all over the place, either team could easily get the top quarterback available from the overall lack of talent.

Daniel Jones put up pretty numbers against Temple, but he played really ugly for a stretch, and it's Temple, not Bama. Arm strength didn't look like a problem to me, but he wasn't consistent with quality play.
                          Locke still the top one so far IMO.

Comment

• Oops. I forgot Beau Benzschawel as my draft crush. RG from Wisconsin.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Vontaze Burfict's career could be in jeopardy due to the many concussions that he's suffered. Gotta say, it's hard to pity the dude when he outright refused to clean up his game.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Didn't watch, but saw Michigan got annihilated.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X