No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Brown's production I'd imagine someone would overlook the issues.

In ****tier news, Justin Fields transfers to Ohio State.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      With Brown's production I'd imagine someone would overlook the issues.

In ****tier news, Justin Fields transfers to Ohio State.
      Boooooooooooo! And of course he is down there when Columbus is in the upper 40's during January.
      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Coutee and the Blowfish, he typed.
        ~

Comment

• Indy took down Houston.
          sigpic

Comment

Indy took down Houston.
            I thought they would. Invested in Keke Coutee (only $4,000 at DK!) in most of my lineups. Guy delivered 31 points, more than: DeAndre Hopkins, T.Y. Hilton, and Eric Ebron. Individually. (But almost collectively, the 3 of them totaled 33.8 DK fppg.)
            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

I thought they would. Invested in Keke Coutee (only $4,000 at DK!) in most of my lineups. Guy delivered 31 points, more than: DeAndre Hopkins, T.Y. Hilton, and Eric Ebron. Individually. (But almost collectively, the 3 of them totaled 33.8 DK fppg.)
              ~
              Houston was a bit of a paper tiger. And when the Colts got hot they became a serious threat.
              sigpic

Comment

Houston was a bit of a paper tiger. And when the Colts got hot they became a serious threat.
                I now need...Ezekiel Elliott to throw a TD pass to Allen Hurns. Alternatively, Chris Carson to do anything. (As you can see, DFS is weird.)
                ~

Comment

I now need...Ezekiel Elliott to throw a TD pass to Allen Hurns. Alternatively, Chris Carson to do anything. (As you can see, DFS is weird.)
                  ~
                  Zeke had a big game.

Go Cowboys!
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So who is everyone rooting for? Bears and Chiefs would be interesting because neither team has done it in a while. It would be nice to see Rivers get a ring.

Really the only things I'm rooting against are the Pats (duh), the Cowboys (do we really want that 90s Dallas smug to return?), and a dual LA Superbowl (the fanbase doesn't deserve it and the shield would want it too much). Anything else is fair game.

sigpic

Comment

So who is everyone rooting for? Bears and Chiefs would be interesting because neither team has done it in a while. It would be nice to see Rivers get a ring.
                      1. Not the Colts
                      2. Not the Pats
                      3. Not the Boys
                      4. Not the Ravens

I guess I am rooting for Saints-Chiefs because it'd be a good game.
                      Last edited by Daniel; 01-06-2019, 02:00 PM. Reason: Because the site really likes cutting off posts now.

Comment

• Kenneth Dixon hurt me with that fumble. And the crab city. (BTW, if you want to catch crabs for crab cakes, you're way better off catching them down in Georgie, they're bigger.)
                        ~

Comment

• Walter isn't always right. But when he's right, he's right.

In fact, I'd say that the conditions greatly benefit the Chargers this time. The pressure is on the Ravens now. They're the ones who are favored. People expect them to win. And yet, the Chargers are better and can stop the run. Also, the Chargers play better on the road.They have no fans, so being visitors actually benefits them.
                          ~

Comment

• Baltimore has such a good defense. Too bad their offense has been figured out.
                            sigpic

Comment

Baltimore has such a good defense. Too bad their offense has been figured out.
                              Their offense is Lame. Arrr!
                              ~

Comment

Their offense is Lame. Arrr!
                                ~
                                It's the same old story with these option attacks. Once the league gets film on it, game over. Lamar is going to have to learn how to throw.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X