No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Stoops retires, OC will replace him. Didn't see that coming.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      Bob Stoops retires, OC will replace him. Didn't see that coming.
      Wonder if there are sanctions incoming and that's why he wanted to get out of Dodge.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Wonder if there are sanctions incoming and that's why he wanted to get out of Dodge.
        The Pete Caroll maneuver? Maybe, but I don't follow the inner workings of CFB like I do the pros, except for when things get really scummy.
        sigpic

Comment

• James Hardy died at 31. RIP.

I remember that draft in 2008. I thought he was going to be a #1 WR for years to come and the Bills got a steal in Round 2.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Freaking Taylor Decker got injured and had shoulder surgery while I was on vacation. Son of a...
            http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
              Freaking Taylor Decker got injured and had shoulder surgery while I was on vacation. Son of a...
              Out 4-6 months it seems.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Terps View Post
                Who is the Jets' biggest competition for the #1 pick? Rams? 49ers?
                Good news for Siena (and other J-E-T-S fans hoping for the 1st pick in 2018):

When Hackenberg misses... he really misses. He threw just two interceptions in team drills, but nearly tossed six others. And I'm not talking about a receiver falling down. I'm saying the defender just dropped the ball.

Other times, the wideout/running back/tight end was wide open, and Hackenberg sailed it over his head or bounced it to him. That can't happen. In the three media-open OTAs, Hackenberg hit reporters with passes twice.
                ~

Comment

• lol. Wasn't he a mental midget at PSU too? Some teams never learn. Keep on the roids and power lifting. Cuz when throwing a ball Tim Tebow style beef always has helped accuracy.......................................... ........................................ummmmm.... ...............................well sticking with that story
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Hack is the kind of kid that would sit in the corner eating crayons.

In college.

Comment

• Well, the Lions just turned it up to 11 and ripped the knob off. Remember that LS they drafted? GONE! Don Muhlbach reigns supreme! Death, taxes, Don Muhlbach.

Oh, almost forgot. They also traded a 6th for Greg Robinson and signed Kouandijo. FWIW Geoff Schwartz thinks Robinson is a good fit for what the Lions do on the OL.
                      Last edited by kirmie; 06-15-2017, 02:48 PM.
                      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• They're desperate to find someone to protect Stafford with Decker out.

Comment

• I was on board the Greg Robinson hype train come draft time, lol. Thought for sure he'd be a mauler in the run game at the very least.

I didn't know they signed Kouandjio. I wouldn't have minded the Ravens kicking the tires on him, considering the Greg Roman connection.

Comment

• People keep hoping our Kouandjio (Arie, his older brother) will have the lights turn on and beat out Shawn Lauvao for LG. It keeps not happening.
                            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                              Well, the Lions just turned it up to 11 and ripped the knob off. Remember that LS they drafted? GONE! Don Muhlbach reigns supreme! Death, taxes, Don Muhlbach.

Oh, almost forgot. They also traded a 6th for Greg Robinson and signed Kouandijo. FWIW Geoff Schwartz thinks Robinson is a good fit for what the Lions do on the OL.
                              I like the Oline moves. From what I hear, Cyrus is a hard worker but injuries have been an issue holding him back. Robinson may actually develop now that he's playing on an actual offense with some good lineman around him.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Well, at least they're not in the AAC...

It's official: Rutgers got a lousy deal from the Big Ten...per an unbiased NJ columnist

The Scarlet Knights will get one fifth of the conference payout that 11 of its well-heeled rivals will receive.

Comment

Working...
                                X