Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    Anybody watching the AAF?
    I've been pleasantly surprised. It's pretty enjoyable.

Comment

• As the Steelers Turn. lol
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I'd take a shot with him in Jax over Foles tbh.
        I could see it, but I'd wager that Jax would target Foles because I'm sure they believe they're just a QB away from making a real run and would lean towards the guy who actually did it. Get Foles, maybe find another WR in FA or the draft, and shore up defense in this defensively stacked draft.

I have watched the AAF highlights, but haven't been able to sit and watch any of the games. Seems pretty good, though the word is they've already run out of money and needed that $250M deposit from Dundon to pay players, which really doesn't look good for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post

I could see it, but I'd wager that Jax would target Foles because I'm sure they believe they're just a QB away from making a real run and would lean towards the guy who actually did it. Get Foles, maybe find another WR in FA or the draft, and shore up defense in this defensively stacked draft.

I have watched the AAF highlights, but haven't been able to sit and watch any of the games. Seems pretty good, though the word is they've already run out of money and needed that $250M deposit from Dundon to pay players, which really doesn't look good for them.
          AAF has been good imo. Can't see how they'd run out of money already with their tv contracts. But, everybody wants to be an insider I suppose.
          Last edited by Castiron; 02-20-2019, 04:07 AM.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• AB to be traded and LB to be let go. Cool.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

AB to be traded and LB to be let go. Cool.
              It's time. They should have used the non exclusive tag last year, let him negotiate, and trade him. Or even just let him walk then. AB just got too toxic too. They gambled on stars, and lost.

A fun rumor: Bell weighed 260 lbs during the season. Not a lot to prove this either way, but it means we get to call him Taco Bell if he shows up out of shape.

My main gripe is that they are letting Dupree play on his 9 million dollar option. They probably could cut and resign him for cheaper. I get they have a lack of bodies at the position but still.

Needs: ILB, OLB, CB, FS. Potentially TE if James leaves. Maybe OL depth if Gilbert gets cut and Foster walks. They have guys to plug in but they would be short handed in that scenario.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

It's time. They should have used the non exclusive tag last year, let him negotiate, and trade him. Or even just let him walk then. AB just got too toxic too. They gambled on stars, and lost.

A fun rumor: Bell weighed 260 lbs during the season. Not a lot to prove this either way, but it means we get to call him Taco Bell if he shows up out of shape.

My main gripe is that they are letting Dupree play on his 9 million dollar option. They probably could cut and resign him for cheaper. I get they have a lack of bodies at the position but still.

Needs: ILB, OLB, CB, FS. Potentially TE if James leaves. Maybe OL depth if Gilbert gets cut and Foster walks. They have guys to plug in but they would be short handed in that scenario.
                Should have dumped both AB and LB two years ago. It was clear this is the way things were going, but noooooooo. Tomlin gonna Tomlin.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Robert Kraft arrested for soliciting a prostitute in Juno, Florida. Why couldn't it be Danny Snyder, lol.
                  ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                    Robert Kraft arrested for soliciting a prostitute in Juno, Florida. Why couldn't it be Danny Snyder, lol.
                    ~
                    The Patriot way.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Just when you thought the Pats couldn't embody your typical 80's sports movie villain-team any better than they already do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        Just when you thought the Pats couldn't embody your typical 80's sports movie villain-team any better than they already do.
                        Sweep the leg. Deflate the ball. Film the opponent.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sweep the leg. Deflate the ball. Film the opponent.
                          Bang human trafficking victims.

Comment

• Nice.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So how far does Bryce Love fall after an ACL injury and a poor senior year?
                              sigpic

Comment

So how far does Bryce Love fall after an ACL injury and a poor senior year?
                                He had an acl? I did't know that. 3rd round maybe. He's a pretty good back imo.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X