X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Yeah, of course. Conner may not though. Not that they are going to run anyways.
    What's with Conner? Concussion protocol?

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel View Post

Yep. Antwaun was decent. In their rookie seasons, I remember he beat out Austin Johnson in the depth chart because he was just playing better.
    I honestly don't remember Looney. I didn't even know who you were talking about at first, but good for yall that he's working out.

Yall got any scrap heap tight ends you can throw our way?

If the Titans can't beat the Giants when they are on a long week, controlling their own destiny, playing well against the run, and when the Giants are lacking OBJ, they deserve to lose.
    So I'm picking the Giants, is what I'm saying. Either I'm right, or the Titans win. I'll get something out of it.
    Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    I love how Dallas found two perfectly viable starters at C and DT off the Titans scrap heap

Sorry Daniel
    Yep. Antwaun was decent. In their rookie seasons, I remember he beat out Austin Johnson in the depth chart because he was just playing better.
    I honestly don't remember Looney. I didn't even know who you were talking about at first, but good for yall that he's working out.

Yall got any scrap heap tight ends you can throw our way?

Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Giants or Titans this weekend?
    If the Titans can't beat the Giants when they are on a long week, controlling their own destiny, playing well against the run, and when the Giants are lacking OBJ, they deserve to lose.
    So I'm picking the Giants, is what I'm saying. Either I'm right, or the Titans win. I'll get something out of it.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Does Ben play this weekend?
    Yeah, of course. Conner may not though. Not that they are going to run anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    Well, starting Rivers and Keenan Allen seems to have been a mistake.
    Giants or Titans this weekend?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X