No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Texas running back D'Onta Foreman was taken into custody about 3 a.m. Sunday and charged with marijuana possession of two ounces or less and unlawful carrying of a weapon, according to jail records.
    ~

Comment

• Apparently Budweiser and Miller were merged into the same parent company in the last year or so. I know this doesn't sound like football news, but I learned this happened because Ford Field's Tap Room is now sponsored by Miller Lite. Which could have been really awkward since Budweiser is the official beer of the NFL.
      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Saw this on twitter:

Steelers offer to Le'Veon Bell averaged over $12M per, with $30M in first 2 years, $42M over 3, per sources. Decided to play on $12.1M tag
        Bell either wants a longer deal, or waaaaay more money than an injury and suspension prone RB with lots of touches should be getting.
        sigpic

Comment

• Carolina Panthers fired GM Dave Gettleman. Sucks, because he was a good GM and fantastic at trolling Panthers homers. Now they're bringing back Hurney for the 2017 season.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Yup. Funny stuff unless you are a Panther fan.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• I didn't like his recent drafts. Ignored offensive line for too long and made some odd picks.

And I guess Hurney got them Kuechley and Newton.

Comment

• Smooth move Panthers. So, was this about Gettleman not paying aging vets and being mean, or is this something we don't know?
                sigpic

Comment

• Mike Williams may need season ending surgery. Indian burial ground can be ruled out, since the Chargers moved. So... monkey's paw?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                    Mike Williams may need season ending surgery. Indian burial ground can be ruled out, since the Chargers moved. So... monkey's paw?
                    I feel slightly better about the Corey Davis pick knowing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                      Smooth move Panthers. So, was this about Gettleman not paying aging vets and being mean, or is this something we don't know?
                      Homers speculated that vets didn't like him and he wasn't gonna pay people like Thomas Davis, until Thomas Davis tweeted that everything was cool with Getts and his contract negotiations. So, no idea. Could be a personality clash with Mr Richardson, could be Mr Richardson had enough of the hoodlife culture developing in the locker room, could be blahblahblah.

Trai Turner just re-signed with the Panthers.

Mike Williams "surgery" report is speculation from Schefter. Hopefully he won't release Mike's private medical info on the internet.

I'm still pissed the Jets drafted Adams. ****ers.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Oh, and I forgot to add the Titans are going to win the AFC South while the Bucs have almost no hope of making the playoffs. I also expect the Ravens to be back and the Bengals to downward spiral.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Hugh Freeze likes ladies of the evening.

Comment

• Who doesn't?
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Sebastian Tretola has been shot. No word of how, why, or by whom. Doesn't make that whole assault thing look any better for sure.

Comment

• Supposedly there were "maturity" concerns about him coming out of college. Somehow I don't think it was because he liked My Little Pony.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X