Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure which is weirder: anything happening at the White House, or the fact that the Browns might actually be good soon.
    They have five picks in the first two rounds next year.

Comment

• I forgot preseason started last night (not counting the HoF game). ****. I missed opportunities to bet.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Also, I was against the Cam Erving pick before we made it, I wasn't a fan when it happened, and I've patiently waited for him to surprise me and prove me wrong, but he just needs to be cut at this point.

He was an embarrassment last night. Between the plethora of penalties, there was also this sorry excuse for an attempted block.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
          Also, I was against the Cam Erving pick before we made it, I wasn't a fan when it happened, and I've patiently waited for him to surprise me and prove me wrong, but he just needs to be cut at this point.

He was an embarrassment last night. Between the plethora of penalties, there was also this sorry excuse for an attempted block.
          That's a lot of gut and butt to get past.
          ~

Comment

• You can see the Bears roster starting to come together. If they keep Foxy and Pace can hold his water in the draft from now on, they could be in pretty good shape. Pick up McGlinchey to play one tackle spot, a big force backer like Porter Gustin, and a good slot CB and they could be in business.

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
            Including preseasons, the Browns tied their win total from last year already. Feels good man.

But in seriousness, Brock looked bad. Despite the idiot media saying how his velocity was so much better than Kessler's the Weeden Theorem rings true: Ball velocity without accuracy is worthless. Kessler looked better with what he had, despite not having a rocket arm.

Speaking of rocket arms, Kizer fired a few great lasers tonight. Beyond the two bombs, I loved some of his intermediate stuff. Not perfect, but the potential is definitely there. Needs to speed up his internal clock a bit, but that will come with experience. Moved well in the pocket, unsurprisingly, and had some really nice throws. The 22 yarder to set up 4th &2, the 17 yard dig thrown with anticipation for a first, and the 10 yard first down to Telfer in the face of pressure really showed he may have the stuff to be the guy.

It's unreal. He even did a victory formation. I didn't know that was in our playbook.
            I'm going to be watching the Cleve game later. Kizer is one of the guys I'm looking for specifically. With the O-line in place, they should be able to put enough around him on O that he can be carried unless he works really hard at sucking.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
              You can see the Bears roster starting to come together. If they keep Foxy and Pace can hold his water in the draft from now on, they could be in pretty good shape. Pick up McGlinchey to play one tackle spot, a big force backer like Porter Gustin, and a good slot CB and they could be in business.

I'm going to be watching the Cleve game later. Kizer is one of the guys I'm looking for specifically. With the O-line in place, they should be able to put enough around him on O that he can be carried unless he works really hard at sucking.
              Do the Bears have their first round pick next year? I thought that was given up for Trubisky.
              sigpic

Comment

• "6 game suspension for Zeke and we play them in game 7. SMH..."

- Redskins comments section, re: Ezekiel Elliott.

P.S.
                DG9jbsdXoAApb8g.jpg
                ~

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Do the Bears have their first round pick next year? I thought that was given up for Trubisky.
                  Yep, they got it. Bears gave up no additional 1st round picks. It was a swap of 1sts, two 3rds and a 4th to get Mitch T.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• In other bizness:

NFL update:
                    Sammy Watkins is on the Rams.
                    Jordan Matthews is on the Bills.
                    Ronald Darby is on the Eagles.
                    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                      In other bizness:

NFL update:
                      Sammy Watkins is on the Rams.
                      Jordan Matthews is on the Bills.
                      Ronald Darby is on the Eagles.
                      ~
                      Bills also picked up a 2 and a 3 in those deals.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The news can't revive the forums

Comment

• Injustice is what we can expect since the CBA allows Goodell to hand out punitive sentences as he sees fit, regardless of guilt, or validity of the claim, for whatever duration he desires. Pacman arrested for the 10th time? One game. Zeke falsely accused by a liar? Six.

Also, Bills are now trying to out tank the Jets.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                            The news can't revive the forums
                            What is undead, can never die.
                            ~

Comment

• More news that cannot kill that which can never die: In addition to the dogcrap game, Trent Muphy tore his ACL is gone for the season.
                              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                                The Lions are practicing with the Colts and are apparently dominating everything. Which probably leans more towards the Colts being terrible than the Lions doing anything good. Lang was missing, but Caldwell implied it was very minor, which is great news since 99.9% of what he usually says about injuries is "Check the report".

Also, this.
                                Whoops. I meant Wagner. He was fine and practiced today though. So whatevs.

Also, I really hope that Zeke's suspension gets dropped to 4 games.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                                X