Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castiron
    replied
    Rumor is Arizona is 50-50 on taking Murray 1st. What do they do with Rosen?

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    I'm **** at judging QBs too, so that probably means Murray is a HOFer. But I'm not crazy about him as a prospect.
    I don't like him either. Too small from a gimmicky offense.

Leave a comment:

• whatdoyouwant711
    replied
    I'm **** at judging QBs too, so that probably means Murray is a HOFer. But I'm not crazy about him as a prospect.
    Saw someone say that people are selling themselves on Murray because they missed on Baker and will now miss twice over as a result. Thought that was interesting. I dont disagree

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kirmie
    replied

I mean, that's not setting the bar high.

I just see a guy that people say is a slightly ****y playmaker, but don't speak of his abilities at all. Being even shorter than Wilson doesn't help either.
    I'd love to comment on him, but I never watched him close enough and I'm meh at judging QBs. His baseball ability was trending about the same as Russell though. Russell sucked in the minors though. Never hit above .230 in two years of A ball. High OBP for his crappy average, but still bottom end of the team in OPS.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post

Tons of Browns fans are severely downplaying Murray as if they have something to prove because "HE'S NAWT AS GUD AS BAKER WUZ!" Despite like 90% of them were jerking off for Darnold before the draft, and upset we drafted Mayfield.

I think he'll be better than Jackson, though. He's a more talented passer, at least.
    I mean, that's not setting the bar high.

I just see a guy that people say is a slightly ****y playmaker, but don't speak of his abilities at all. Being even shorter than Wilson doesn't help either.

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyallstar
    replied
    So, am I the only one who doesn't like Kyler Murray?
    Tons of Browns fans are severely downplaying Murray as if they have something to prove because "HE'S NAWT AS GUD AS BAKER WUZ!" Despite like 90% of them were jerking off for Darnold before the draft, and upset we drafted Mayfield.

I think he'll be better than Jackson, though. He's a more talented passer, at least.

Leave a comment:

• kirmie
    replied
    I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but MathBomb has something called RAS and a database for comparing the testing numbers for players at specific positions positions. Makes it really easy to get a feel for how a guy stacks up to other players who have gone on to the NFL. As Bluto once said, don't cost nothin'.

I asked one Detroit Lions staffer about the common sight of LSU CB Greedy Williams as the team's first-round pick in mock drafts. His answer was curtly dismissive, "Our cornerbacks need to tackle." Ouch.
    From a local reporter named Jeff Risdon. Either the Lions have no interest in Greedy or that guy really doesn't like him.
    Last edited by kirmie; 03-01-2019, 10:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    So far, Senior Bowl, Shrine Game, and Combine, the Titans have only interviewed offensive and defensive linemen. No other position.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    So, am I the only one who doesn't like Kyler Murray?

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    When does the combine start?

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Witten back to the Cowboys, huh? Wow.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
    And I feel like **** at 32. He's inhuman.

Leave a comment:

• ifthethunderdontgetya
    replied
    Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    why cant my team stay out of the news for a day
    Jason Witten unretires.
    ~

Leave a comment:

• whatdoyouwant711
    replied
    why cant my team stay out of the news for a day

Leave a comment: