Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible hands Jabrill Peppers has an int already.

Comment

• Kizer may be named starting QB for Clevetown.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• It seems like Mike Glennon is looking competent!?

Edit: He did miss an easy TD on a crossing route near the goal line with an underthow.
        ~
        Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 08-27-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
          Kizer may be named starting QB for Clevetown.
          I think it was inevitable, but I am surprised it's happening sooner rather than later. I know Osweiler is garbage, but I expected a little more than the trash he displayed so far.

Comment

• Takeaways from Chicago: penalties are still a huge problem all over the field, Adoree' Jackson still has a long way to go as a corner, and there's still a lot of geling to doon special teams and defense.

Comment

• As for the Redskins, Cousins and the O.L. look like a hot mess again.
              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post

I think it was inevitable, but I am surprised it's happening sooner rather than later. I know Osweiler is garbage, but I expected a little more than the trash he displayed so far.
                I'd have thought the other guy might get the nod for the first part of the season. But, I liked the draft pick and hope he does well.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                  In Redskins news, center Spencer Long just had a knee scoped (recovery estimate: 2-3 weeks). In the meantime, that makes 2017 6th rounder Chase Roullier our only center.

Walter gave us a C+ for that pick, but allegedly he's doing well. We're gonna find out...
                  The pass-blocking was bad by the OL in general, but Chase R. wasn't the issue.

That guy could start: Rookie center Chase Roullier. He made his first start with Spencer Long injured and handled himself well. Long will start when he returns, but if he can't make it back for the season opener Roullier has shown this summer he won't t be overwhelmed. He's smart, can anchor and worked his combo blocks well Sunday.
                  ~

Comment

I'd have thought the other guy might get the nod for the first part of the season. But, I liked the draft pick and hope he does well.
                    A lot of people thought that Kessler was going to start, but he hasn't made any progress since last year.

Comment

• Stafford missed practice today. Apparently he hasn't done that since September of 2012. He's totally fine and it is a rest day with meh weather and he watched the practice. Just weird to have one after almost 5 straight years of being in every practice. Ebron practiced though.
                      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Reggie Ragland was traded to the Chiefs for a 4th???
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Reggie Ragland was traded to the Chiefs for a 4th???
                          Not a bad return for Buffalo after their coach publicly stated that he wasn't a lock to make the team.
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                            Stafford missed practice today. Apparently he hasn't done that since September of 2012. He's totally fine and it is a rest day with meh weather and he watched the practice. Just weird to have one after almost 5 straight years of being in every practice. Ebron practiced though.
                            Seems like we know why now. Damn.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Former Brown Phil Taylor missed the last two seasons with consecutive knee injuries, but he'd won our starting NT job this preseason.

Sad for him. Redskins lose nose tackle Phil Taylor for season due to a quadriceps tear
                              ~

Comment

• I remember wanting Phil Taylor in the draft. Injuries have decimated him.

Anything good about Vance McDonald? I haven't heard a thing about him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X