No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsurprisingly, the courts backed up Goodell's unilateral power because the CBA is garbage, which allows him to levy punitive suspensions without checks for authenticity or the burden of proof. Zeke will get week 1, but be out 2-7, barring a court miracle.

Comment

• Dallas should have drafted Jalen Ramsey and Derrick Henry.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
        Unsurprisingly, the courts backed up Goodell's unilateral power because the CBA is garbage, which allows him to levy punitive suspensions without checks for authenticity or the burden of proof. Zeke will get week 1, but be out 2-7, barring a court miracle.
        Harold Henderson isn't "the courts", he's a crony. This has a pretty good chance to get Brady'd into next year from what I'm reading because it's staying in Texas.

Originally posted by Castiron View Post
        Dallas should have drafted Jalen Ramsey and Derrick Henry.
        but yeah this. I still believe in Zeke and Jaylon's skill sets as modern players at their positions but they just have too many question going forward. And I like our secondary more than most, but it's no coincidence that all of our division rivals went out and signed a 6'4" receiver, given that all our corners are 5'10".
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Myles Garrett with a high ankle sprain because we're not allowed to have anything nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
            Myles Garrett with a high ankle sprain because we're not allowed to have anything nice.
            Bummer. Those can linger, too.
            sigpic

Comment

• Aren't those usually 6-8 weeks? I was hoping Garrett could give Ben a high ankle sprain.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Calvin Pryor released for fighting with teammate. Apparently, sadness is still being manufactured.
                ~

Comment

• Fot what I understand, he was down the depth chart so not a big loss. Still, lol Browns.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Yeah, Pryor was struggling in depth, so no loss. We're just elevating Kai Nacua from the practice squad. High ankles are usually 4-6 weeks, though, depending on severity.

We'll have to see how long Garret is out, though.

Comment

• Rub some dirt on it!
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Could be a blessing in disguise. If yall lose games at the beginning of the season, then Garrett comes back and looks studly, you cash in those trillion picks net year at a higher draft pick and Hue might keep his job long enough to actually do something.
                        If nothing else, the front office looks like they pulled off a good draft last year.

Comment

• I stickied some threads to keep them above the garbage. For some reason I can delete threads but not ban the bots so there's not much we can do to stop them.

Comment

• http://deadspin.com/okay-seriously-w...ies-1802708762

In happier news, Antonio Cromartie is having his 15th kid, and the 3rd since getting a vasectomy. He's unstoppable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              I stickied some threads to keep them above the garbage. For some reason I can delete threads but not ban the bots so there's not much we can do to stop them.
                              These "new" forums, man.
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                I stickied some threads to keep them above the garbage. For some reason I can delete threads but not ban the bots so there's not much we can do to stop them.
                                Awesome. I was considering posting a few TTT posts because of those bums.

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                                http://deadspin.com/okay-seriously-w...ies-1802708762

In happier news, Antonio Cromartie is having his 15th kid, and the 3rd since getting a vasectomy. He's unstoppable.
                                How in the hell... All I can think of is this.

Last edited by kirmie; 09-08-2017, 12:44 PM.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                                X