Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Just saw that. Sucks.
    I bet walter is happy. His Philly Phreak Phlag is finally phlying.
    ~

Comment

• The Lions may be .500 now, but at least some of them are still making life fun.

@kmeinke
      Me: We saw you take a few warmup throws in the 3rd qtr. What was that like?

Jake Rudock: "Gosh. I'm trying not to be a complete [redacted]"
      @Justin_Rogers
      I referenced a movie line to Rudock today to make a point. His response, "Your delivery is terrible." He proceeded to reenact the full scene
      @kmeinke
      As Darius Slay wrapped up his media session, he pulled a mic close to him and said in a hushed tone: "Slay is sexy."
      @kmeinke
      Jake Rudock: "I don't know what dress sweats are. They're sweats, bro. Just because they're tapered at the bottom doesn't mean [redacted]."
      @cmonarrez
      Slay says he told Kamara after hurdle: 'You've got a lot of bunnies. I don't know where you get them from, but you need to give them back.'
      If you haven't seen that replay you should totally look it up. I'm not going to post it because it was bad for the Lions, but I will post this The Rock approved TD celebration.

Edit: Better, longer version of the TD celebration. Tate went for the whole routine.
      Last edited by kirmie; 10-17-2017, 04:15 PM.
      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Dress sweats???
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Dress sweats???
          For when the daily Wal-Mart crowd wants to look formal.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

For when the daily Wal-Mart crowd wants to look formal.
            Cannot deal with Wal-Martians.

Btw, go to the AFC North thread and answer my Sam Hubbard question plz.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Wash OT Trey Adams ****s up ACL, out for the season. In good news, he says he'll return for his senior season.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• In other college news, the NCAA essentially give a wrist slap to UNC for their academic scandal. The Tarheels reasoning? Other students, not just athletes, had access to the bogus classes. Yup. So... why does the NCAA still exist?
                sigpic

Comment

• Does anyone actually think Harold Landry goes mid-2nd like Walt keeps mocking him?

I get that he hasn't had a great year, it's still 6+ months to the draft (hosted at the Death Star wooooo) but he just had so much production the previous two years (which I understand doesn't necessarily matter but still). I just feel like that 6'3/6'4, 240-250 lb. sleek, bendy edge rusher is a guy who's always gonna go closer to like 10 than like 46.
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                    Jonathan Allen has a Lisfranc sprain, out 3-4 weeks.
                    What I was dreading ever since I saw "foot sprain."

Source: Redskins DL Jonathan Allen out for season with Lisfranc injury
                    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

What I was dreading ever since I saw "foot sprain."

Source: Redskins DL Jonathan Allen out for season with Lisfranc injury
                      ~
                      Yeah, I saw lisfranc and remembered that was one of the many things that kept Senquez Golson from ever seeing the field. I was surprised that they initially said 3-4 weeks for Allen.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                        Does anyone actually think Harold Landry goes mid-2nd like Walt keeps mocking him?

I get that he hasn't had a great year, it's still 6+ months to the draft (hosted at the Death Star wooooo) but he just had so much production the previous two years (which I understand doesn't necessarily matter but still). I just feel like that 6'3/6'4, 240-250 lb. sleek, bendy edge rusher is a guy who's always gonna go closer to like 10 than like 46.
                        All I can tell you is my initial impression is he goes top 10. Seems like a prototypical 3-4 OLB. His run d is a concern, but still. If one of these PRs are going to drop I expect it to be Key.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

All I can tell you is my initial impression is he goes top 10. Seems like a prototypical 3-4 OLB. His run d is a concern, but still. If one of these PRs are going to drop I expect it to be Key.
                          Right, I just think that body type is en vogue right now with guys like Dee Ford, Beasley, and Floyd going higher than expected. Almost all of last year's 10-sack edge rushers had roughly that same build. I think Watt, Bowser, etc. falling a bit this past draft was just a fluke based on the depth of the EDGE class. Someone will sell themselves on Landry, I'm certain.
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

Right, I just think that body type is en vogue right now with guys like Dee Ford, Beasley, and Floyd going higher than expected. Almost all of last year's 10-sack edge rushers had roughly that same build. I think Watt, Bowser, etc. falling a bit this past draft was just a fluke based on the depth of the EDGE class. Someone will sell themselves on Landry, I'm certain.
                            I'm sold on him. His my #1 pass rusher, though I'd only want him in a 3-4.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The Lions signed DE George Johnson 2 weeks ago and then DE/DT Datone Jones and DT Caraun Reid last week. All are off the roster now and I'm pretty sure George was the only one to play any snaps. Replaced with DE Jaquies Smith, T Bryce Harris, and ... wait for it... QB Brad Kaaya. Great idea considering the Lions lost Haloti Ngata last week and now only have 3 DTs on the roster. Which would be fine if they were relying on Khyri Thornton coming back from his suspension, but who do you cut to bring him back now?

This sack of Stafford from Sunday was hilarious and sad. I think it was the only snap Brian Mihalik played at RT. I think Cameron Jordan might not have gotten the sack on that play because the other rusher looks like he touched him first.

Edit: Seriously Lions? You claim Kaaya just to cut him a few days later when you activate Thornton?
                              Last edited by kirmie; 10-23-2017, 04:54 PM.
                              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

This sack of Stafford from Sunday was hilarious and sad. I think it was the only snap Brian Mihalik played at RT. I think Cameron Jordan might not have gotten the sack on that play because the other rusher looks like he touched him first.
                                Jesus Christ.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X