2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    Does anyone actually think Harold Landry goes mid-2nd like Walt keeps mocking him?

I get that he hasn't had a great year, it's still 6+ months to the draft (hosted at the Death Star wooooo) but he just had so much production the previous two years (which I understand doesn't necessarily matter but still). I just feel like that 6'3/6'4, 240-250 lb. sleek, bendy edge rusher is a guy who's always gonna go closer to like 10 than like 46.
    Walt's mocks are trash. Landry has looked like a top-10 pick every time I've seen him. Your last sentence hits it dead-on. He's going to get heavier in the NFL, too.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• yes, go to hell 2016, Now I am waiting for 2017...

Comment

• So, who wants Martavis Bryant?
        sigpic

Comment

• Myles Garrett in the concussion protocol.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Seems like execs are catching on to this oversaturation thing:
            James Murdoch explains why he thinks NFL ratings have taken a small tumble this year
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
              Seems like execs are catching on to this oversaturation thing:
              More like oversaturation of protest coverage. Too bad Fox, CBS, and b$pn. You bet on the wrong horse.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Wow. Purdue needs to get their crap together. This article on how things went down after Wilton Speight fractured 3 vertebrae is nuts. How the hell do you transport somebody for a possible back fracture in the front seat of a van with no brace of any kind?

Oh, and it looks like Brian Mihalik may start at LT on Sunday. The star of such films as that sack gif I posted earlier. I don't think he will end up being much different from Greg Robinson though. At least Glover Quin and Golden Tate seem healthy after their injuries.
                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

More like oversaturation of protest coverage. Too bad Fox, CBS, and b$pn. You bet on the wrong horse.
                  The protests are temporary though. The lingering issues are mediocre Thursday night games, mediocre London games, and mediocre teams with no one pulling away until 3/4 of the season is over. Then there is college ball (the superior product right now) on Saturdays as well as some weird days of the week. It's too damn much.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Trouble in (far from) paradise: Mason Foster goes to IR, and is not happy about it.
                    ~

Comment

• Apparently Zach Miller's knee injury was serious enough that vascular surgeons were called in. They saved and stablizied his leg, so that's good news. It's scary to think how bad it could have been though.
                      sigpic

Comment

• And wow, Jimmy G to Niners.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                          And wow, Jimmy G to Niners.
                          Damn. When I first read this, I thought "Jimmy Graham?" Guess that takes San Fran out of the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes.

If I were the Browns FO, I'd let his agent know right now that I had a 5 year $135 mil contract waiting for him this offseason.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Jay Ajayi traded to the Iggles and Duane Brown to the Seahawks.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Jim McElweenie out at Florida.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Is it fair to say Philly is the SB favorite?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X