2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    Is it fair to say Philly is the SB favorite?
    It's the Iggles. I'll believe in them after they hoist their first Lombardi.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

It's the Iggles. I'll believe in them after they hoist their first Lombardi.
      I don't see anyone in the NFC keeping up with them. I mean, Russell Wilson has to run out of miracles at some point. And the AFC kinda blows all around. Even the Pats have holes.
      sigpic

Comment

• Meanwhile, what are the Panthers doing?
        sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile, what are the Panthers doing?
          Just saw that. My only explanation is either Marty Hurney, or he was causing internal problems.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• And now the Giants have suspended another CB. Great job there, McAdoofus.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Just saw where the Bengals and Browns had a trade for AJ McCarron lined up, but Cleveland backed out at the last minute.
              sigpic

Comment

• What the hell is going on with this season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                  What the hell is going on with this season?
                  Most teams are even, so it makes sense to try and get a leg up. Isn't the trade deadline a little later now too?
                  sigpic

Comment

Just saw where the Bengals and Browns had a trade for AJ McCarron lined up, but Cleveland backed out at the last minute.
                    Lol Browns. Hue throws a fit over not getting Jimmy G, and then his team tries to panic trade for McCarron but supposedly doesn't get the fax to the league in time. Great way to instill confidence in your 2nd round QB, btw.

Second verse same as the first.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Just found a fun stat: On November 23, 2014, the Browns were 7-4 and led the AFC North. Since then they have gone 4-41.
                      sigpic

Comment

Just found a fun stat: On November 23, 2014, the Browns were 7-4 and led the AFC North. Since then they have gone 4-41.
                        But at least they have a new scoreboard and improved wifi.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• What the trade deadline? All that happens and the Lions come away with... signing Don Barclay and listing him as a guard while dropping their *starts counting* ... I dunno what to call it at this point, but Decker will be the 11th or 12th different OL to play this year, depending on if you count Joe Dahl playing ST as the backup OG/C before getting hurt. Looks like Decker is supposed to start practicing today though so that's good.

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                          Just found a fun stat: On November 23, 2014, the Browns were 7-4 and led the AFC North. Since then they have gone 4-41.
                          Wow. That's surprising. Not the 4-41 part, but the fact that they were 7-4 at any point that recently. I thought it would have been around 2010.
                          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• So, who said at the beginning of the season that tomorrow's Jets-Bills game would matter in the playoff picture?
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Good chance Luck gets put on IR. Nice job Irsay.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Hoyer signs with Patsies, Broncos going with Brosweiler vs Iggles.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X