Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Hue is a great cheerleader, but a horrible head coach. The Browns have enough talent to be a 4 win team, despite Kizer being horrifically bad. Hue can't coach his way out of a paper bag. We're running triple wing option plays at the 50 on 3rd and 11. His playcalling isn't giving us the chance to win downs, let alone games.

    Hue was put in a bad situation, sure, but 1 win in 30 games is atrocious, and trying to usurp trading rights by offering 2 seconds for AJ McCarron is moronic to the extreme. Hue will not lead this team out of the gutter.
    Yep. I don't know what the hell happened there. Several years ago he seemed to have promise, but he's gone full retard. Kizer is an underdeveloped QB even for a rookie, and Hue had him out there playing chuck n' duck despite having a pair of decent backs, a solid Oline, and garbage at WR. No excuse for that kind of dumb.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

    Lol

    Comment


    • I'm still angry about the whole thing, but I have to say that Dorsey is about the best we could expect to fill the role of GM. I wanted McCloughan, but Dorsey has a pretty good record. Sashi set him up to look like a GOAT with drafting Rosen #1 overall, and 4 more picks before the 3rd round. I can't wait until Haslem fires him in 18 months.

      Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

      A GM will want to bring in his own guy. If Hue isn't gone at the end of the year, he'll be a lame duck next year. Which is very, very Browns.
      I don't know. Hue has worked himself into being good friends with Haslem, and when Sashi intentionally or not scuttled the trade for McCarron, I'm guessing Hue went full angry girlfriend mode to get Sashi fired. Dude used his friends in the media to attack the FO for a long time.

      Comment


      • Giants are expected to hire Gettleman. A good move, seeing as how he was let go from Carolina for stupid reasons.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
          Giants are expected to hire Gettleman. A good move, seeing as how he was let go from Carolina for stupid reasons.
          Would be a great move.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

          Lol

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Castiron View Post

            Would be a great move.
            All the more reason for me to want them to win 2 more games and not have a top 5 pick.
            ~

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

              All the more reason for me to want them to win 2 more games and not have a top 5 pick.
              ~
              Said it before and I'll say it again: I want them to take Barkley.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

              Lol

              Comment


              • That maccaron trade was an abomination! 2nds and 3rd. lolololol Sashi should have been promoted for torpedoing that one. Guessing Haslam forced it and Sashi was like my draft picks for some 3rd string useless Bamer QB? naw, I will keep the draft picks. It was NFLs fault, owner guy. harrumph, Goodell screwed us. meanwhile he saved the browns those picks.

                Granted i fully expect all those picks to bust out never know and one may be acceptable. all will be better then mccarron. who is useless.

                Hue sucks. Browns suck. Haslem sucks and is pretty awful at this owner thing. I mean **** they aren't even trying anymore.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                Comment


                • Celveland media all suck expect Terry Pluto. the rest can trash heap and dumpster fire themselves like they were Barksdales going against Marlo Stanfield
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                  Comment


                  • Big game for the Steelers this week. Not having Shazier will hurt. The Patriots aren't invincible, but the Steelers offense can't make mistakes. Not one. Because I don't see them getting many defensive stops.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                      That maccaron trade was an abomination! 2nds and 3rd. lolololol Sashi should have been promoted for torpedoing that one. Guessing Haslam forced it and Sashi was like my draft picks for some 3rd string useless Bamer QB? naw, I will keep the draft picks. It was NFLs fault, owner guy. harrumph, Goodell screwed us. meanwhile he saved the browns those picks.

                      Granted i fully expect all those picks to bust out never know and one may be acceptable. all will be better then mccarron. who is useless.

                      Hue sucks. Browns suck. Haslem sucks and is pretty awful at this owner thing. I mean **** they aren't even trying anymore.
                      Welcome back, Gong. Good to see you still got the fire!
                      ~

                      Comment


                      • Patsies sign Kenny Britt, future SB MVP.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

                        Lol

                        Comment


                        • Rodgers cleared to play. So long SB dreams for the lolVikings.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

                          Lol

                          Comment


                          • So Rodgers is just gonna steamroll everyone now right? I mean, the Pack didn't completely die without him, and Rodgers gets **** done when he's got something to prove. I guess until they see the Saints in the NFC Championship.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                              So Rodgers is just gonna steamroll everyone now right? I mean, the Pack didn't completely die without him, and Rodgers gets **** done when he's got something to prove. I guess until they see the Saints in the NFC Championship.
                              Idk about everyone, but he owns the Vikings which is all I care about. Their fans have become beyond obnoxious.

                              In other news, of special interest to B1G fans, Shea Patterson (#1 QB recruit of 2016) has transferred to Michigan. Due to sanctions at Ole Miss, he is allowed to do so without sitting out a season.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

                              Lol

                              Comment


                              • The Lions had Wagner, Lang, and Swanson out yesterday and today. Decker was limited for a shoulder today (not sure why). Backup tackle Corey Robinson was also limited and another tackle was listed, but as a full participant. Me no likey.

                                Originally posted by Castiron View Post

                                Idk about everyone, but he owns the Vikings which is all I care about. Their fans have become beyond obnoxious.

                                In other news, of special interest to B1G fans, Shea Patterson (#1 QB recruit of 2016) has transferred to Michigan. Due to sanctions at Ole Miss, he is allowed to do so without sitting out a season.
                                Owns? Bah. You want to see owns? Look at Favre and the Lions. Wait. Don't do that. It's just depressing.

                                Though yay for Patterson! Michigan now has a coach born in Toledo coaching a QB born in Toledo! I'm sure they'll have a QB competition like always.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X