No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan just grabbed a player who had a LOI signed for basketball, no other football offers, wasn't offered by Michigan until a week or 2 ago, no camp or in person evals by any rating places, no testing numbers as he never even went to any camps, and won an award for being the best HS football player in Kansas. This is just weird situation. Goes really well with also grabbing a 20 year old 6'5" 245lbs+ German who is also a mogul skier and a TE/FB fwho was signed with Iowa as a LB in the last week.

Also, Travis Swanson may want to retire or get a better helmet. Missed another practice because of a concussion. Second concussion to last more than a single game this year. Glassgow should be taking over if that's the case.
    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• PSU got a a five star DE, I think. I don't follow recruiting as much.
      sigpic

Comment

• Arden Key is out of the Citrus Bowl for LSU because of reasons. Ima laugh at whoever drafts this future bust.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
          Arden Key is out of the Citrus Bowl for LSU because of reasons. Ima laugh at whoever drafts this future bust.
          What don't you like about him?
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

What don't you like about him?
            Headcase. Left the team after last season for reasons, had surgery (seemingly late) on shoulder, didn't come back until late summer, was fat and out of shape (40lbs), half-assed his way through the season until he managed to play the weight off, has been in and out of practice, now has had surgery on his hand and won't play in the bowl. I've got a 70% bust grade on this kid.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

PSU got a a five star DE, I think. I don't follow recruiting as much.
              Haven't looked at their list, but they seem to have a consensus top 5 class. Happy Valley may be back, which is cool because I like them and think college football is better when they are good.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I want Baltimore to get Derrius Guice in the 1st.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Just landed the #1 WR in the country. Should be getting a 4* edge sometime today if the little 'tard ever gets around to announcing.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Headcase. Left the team after last season for reasons, had surgery (seemingly late) on shoulder, didn't come back until late summer, was fat and out of shape (40lbs), half-assed his way through the season until he managed to play the weight off, has been in and out of practice, now has had surgery on his hand and won't play in the bowl. I've got a 70% bust grade on this kid.

I'd say Browns, but you never know with them. Can't say Jacksonville this year. Giants need offense. Maybe Niners, otherwise preorder your Arden Key Bears jersey!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd say Browns, but you never know with them. Can't say Jacksonville this year. Giants need offense. Maybe Niners, otherwise preorder your Arden Key Bears jersey!
                      Could be. Wouldn't surprise me if he pissed hot at the combine.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Could be. Wouldn't surprise me if he pissed hot at the combine.
                        Yeah a lot of things could happen until then.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah a lot of things could happen until then.
                          With his kid? Absolutely. I hear he's Randy Gregory levels of trouble. Now, with a guy like Josey Jewell? Outside of some sort of farming mishap, I kinda doubt it.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

With his kid? Absolutely. I hear he's Randy Gregory levels of trouble. Now, with a guy like Josey Jewell? Outside of some sort of farming mishap, I kinda doubt it.
                            I still can't believe Gregory was drafted as soon as he was. Good job Dallas.
                            sigpic

Comment

I still can't believe Gregory was drafted as soon as he was. Good job Dallas.
                              No joking around here. I believe Jerruh is a gambling addict. Maybe not poker or on the golf course like Jordan, but he's hooked on the rush of gambling big on players and being proven right (hopefully). It seems the big change in the Dallas front office was Stephen Jones and Will McClay getting him to hold his water until the second round and letting them make the smart pick in the 1st. Which is why they drafted Zach Martin instead of Johnny 8-ball, among other good decisions.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

No joking around here. I believe Jerruh is a gambling addict. Maybe not poker or on the golf course like Jordan, but he's hooked on the rush of gambling big on players and being proven right (hopefully). It seems the big change in the Dallas front office was Stephen Jones and Will McClay getting him to hold his water until the second round and letting them make the smart pick in the 1st. Which is why they drafted Zach Martin instead of Johnny 8-ball, among other good decisions.
                                Yeah his son seems halfway intelligent. Probably explains the recent reversal of fortune.

In other news, The Steelers released James Harrison today with Gilbert returning from suspension. He wanted to play, but with the Pitt OLBs in coverage a lot and the pass rush not really suffering from it, he wasn't getting time. I'll be curious to see if he gets picked up and plays.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X