X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People should realize trading for him does not include Belichick

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
      I'm on my off day. My brothers stole the car I was going to work on. All I've done is piss off all the patriot fans on reddit saying I think giving the #52 and a conditional 2nd round pick in 2018 is a fair deal for Galapagos.

Good times.
      But, but, he's Aaron Rodgers!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm on my off day. My brothers stole the car I was going to work on. All I've done is piss off all the patriot fans on reddit saying I think giving the #52 and a conditional 2nd round pick in 2018 is a fair deal for Galapagos.

Good times.
        That actually sounds totally fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

But, but, he's Aaron Rodgers!
          Better, I've heard. Supposedly he's going to have an all-pro career, and soon be the best QB in the league. Lots of pats fans promise that he's going to be great., and they wouldn't break their promises, would they?

Originally posted by Daniel View Post

I thought so too, but apparently Chicago is going to be sending their first round pick to the Patriots for him, so the Browns need to pony up more than just the 12 if they have hopes to get him.... at least that's what the Pats fans tell me lol

Comment

• I would take any one of Trubisky, Kizer, or Watson over Garoppolo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post

I don't think Johnny's brothers should have stolen the car.
              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                I would take any one of Trubisky, Kizer, or Watson over Garoppolo.
                Maybe not Watson, but yeah. I had a very difficult time trying to explain that a rookie on a 4 year contract was a better value than a guy with 6 quarters of play on his last year. Actually, I didn't. They refused to believe anyone would think that.

Comment

• Cousins or Garappolo? I say Cousins.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• BDL stud Kirk Cousins is so underrated.
                    Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Cousins. It's a funny situation with the Redskins. Cousins strung together two pretty good years, and looks like he could be good enough to lead the team long term, but they have no desire to pay him.

Comment

• I think the biggest problem with Cousins is his coach. He's not Rodgers, yet Gruden is more than happy to have this guy chuck it 50 times in a game. They've got a solid power back and a mauling Oline, they should lean on that. But nooooooo. He did the same thing with Dalton. Cincy doesn't have the same quality line, but still.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Cousins. It's a funny situation with the Redskins. Cousins strung together two pretty good years, and looks like he could be good enough to lead the team long term, but they have no desire to pay him.
                          Zero Postseason success is most likely the reason, It's hard to pay for a QB you don't think you can win a SB with.

Plus I'm pretty sure the Brock Osweiler situation has made teams around the league scared of paying unproven QBs. (Even though Cousins has 2 very good years) He also has 3 not so good years.

Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• I like Watson a little less, pretty high on Kizer. Was extremely high on Watson to begin with so just leveling the playing field. Trubinsky combine numbers are big for his evaluation.

Comment

Cousins. It's a funny situation with the Redskins. Cousins strung together two pretty good years, and looks like he could be good enough to lead the team long term, but they have no desire to pay him.
                              The question is how much are you willing to pay? The rumor (unfounded of course, because nobody knows nothin') is that he wants the first year to be equivalent to the cap ($24 million), then it needs to be multi-year with a good portion guaranteed.

So would you give him Andrew Luck money? Cousins played under the cap for $20 million last year, so there's no reason to think he'd blink about doing it again for $24 million.
                              ~

Comment

• Damn that's a lot of money. Almost 50 mil in 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X