Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh, most mocks are garbage until March.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

I know, it's a joke. But CBS is paying this guy! I'd take his job in a heartbeat.
      ~
      That guy is especially terrible. Makes me appreciate how much better Kiper and McShay have gotten over the years.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Bruce Arians retires.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Odds on favorite for the Lions coaching job is obviously Matt Patricia, but they seem to be looking all over. They're even interviewing Packers' assistant HC and LB coach Winston Moss.

I want to laugh at Walt's F grade for firing Caldwell, but I totally get it. The Lions fired a coach that has more postseason wins as a HC than the Lions have total in the Super Bowl era. Not to mention Caldwell has a 62-50 record as HC even though he had a 2-14 season when Peyton was hurt. Such a weird coach. He's like a high floor, low ceiling prospect, but for coaching. He should go work for Jason Garrett and see if they can get his record back to .500.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
            Odds on favorite for the Lions coaching job is obviously Matt Patricia, but they seem to be looking all over. They're even interviewing Packers' assistant HC and LB coach Winston Moss.

I want to laugh at Walt's F grade for firing Caldwell, but I totally get it. The Lions fired a coach that has more postseason wins as a HC than the Lions have total in the Super Bowl era. Not to mention Caldwell has a 62-50 record as HC even though he had a 2-14 season when Peyton was hurt. Such a weird coach. He's like a high floor, low ceiling prospect, but for coaching. He should go work for Jason Garrett and see if they can get his record back to .500.
            Caldwell is just kinda OK. I understand the firing, as Detroit has seemingly plateaued with him. I don't trust Patricia though. Hasn't the league learned it's lesson with these Pats assistants yet? Though McDaniels rd. 2 may be decent.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
              That guy is especially terrible. Makes me appreciate how much better Kiper and McShay have gotten over the years.
              Maybe Chris Trapasso is just a troll and they pay him to get clicks?

2018 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings: Mason Rudolph reclaims top QB spot
              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Maybe Chris Trapasso is just a troll and they pay him to get clicks?

2018 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings: Mason Rudolph reclaims top QB spot
                ~
                They all are imo. The job isn't to offer insight or expert analysis, but stir poo and get clicks.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Mike Munchak to interview for the Cardinals job. Don't go Mike! Even though you have a protege on the Steelers staff!
                  ​​
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                    Mike Munchak to interview for the Cardinals job. Don't go Mike! Even though you have a protege on the Steelers staff!
                    ​​
                    Saw that. Losing Munchack would be brutal for the Steelers. Might be my favorite coach in the league, and I'll fite anybody that doesn't agree he's the best position coach in the league.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Carson Palmer retires. Probably overdue.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Marvin Lewis resigns as expected... I mean re-signs unexpectedly.
                        http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• According to Pete Carroll, both Cliff Avril's and Kam Chancellor's football careers are in jeapordy due to their neck injuries. Uh oh. Combine that with Earl Thomas wanting to go to Dallas, and Sherman entering his final contract year while recovering from a torn Achilles, and suddenly the Seahawks are in trouble.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                            Marvin Lewis resigns as expected... I mean re-signs unexpectedly.
                            Lol. Enjoy two more years of borderline competence Cincy. Beware of loads of cheap shots when playing Cincy rest of the NFL.
                            Last edited by Castiron; 01-02-2018, 10:05 PM. Reason: Unnecessary comma
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• This guy's stuff looks smarter than anything over at CBS (so far).
                              ~

Comment

• Darnold has entered the draft. Say hello to Clevetown.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X