This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    Darnold has entered the draft. Say hello to Clevetown.
    "****, can't avoid 'em: they'll suck next year, too. Let's get this over with."

I'm a little surprised that he declared. He probably could have used an extra year.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

"****, can't avoid 'em: they'll suck next year, too. Let's get this over with."

I'm a little surprised that he declared. He probably could have used an extra year.
      I was surprised myself. I've been saying for months he was going back, and I agree he could use another year. At the same time, if he were to go back, all is flaws would get picked apart all damn season. Now, I think we all agree he's a top 5 lock. Next year? Who knows.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I was surprised myself. I've been saying for months he was going back, and I agree he could use another year. At the same time, if he were to go back, all is flaws would get picked apart all damn season. Now, I think we all agree he's a top 5 lock. Next year? Who knows.
        Yup. Also the risk of injury.
        ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Yup. Also the risk of injury.
          ~
          There's a joke to be made here about Trojans and poor protection....
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

There's a joke to be made here about Trojans and poor protection....
            Judging by those turnovers, I believe he fired a few passes prematurely.
            sigpic

Comment

• For some unknown reason, Marty Mornhinweg isn't being fired by the Ravens.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

For some unknown reason, Marty Mornhinweg isn't being fired by the Ravens.
                This exact moment is why he took the wind as the Lions HC.
                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• The "Perfect Season" parade in Cleveland is Saturday. I love this an unhealthy amount.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The Lions' first HC interview was their current, still under contract DC Teryl Austin. Austin interviewed for the Bengals DC job yesterday. Don't think he is getting the Lions job if they gave the Bengals permission to interview him.

Comment

• I don't think there will be any interesting moves until after the wildcard round and more assistants become available for interviews.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Jon Gruden is apparently getting 10 years and $100M with his coordinators getting 4 year contracts. Combined that with the crazy rumors about Belichick, Browns keeping a coach with a record of 1-31, and the Lions firing the winningest coach since at least the 60's and the world has officially gone mad.

Comment

• The Gruden thing is nutty, but it's the Raiders. Browns doing Browns things etc....
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Darnold has entered the draft. Say hello to Clevetown.
                            I honestly have no idea which QBs are going in what order this year. Like, I know which ones I like, but mocks are all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised to see Rosen, Darnold, Jackson, Mayfield, or Allen off the board first.

Comment

• lol GB asked to interview Teryl Austin for DC, who already interviewed with the Bengals, and the Lions said no.

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                                Jon Gruden is apparently getting 10 years and $100M with his coordinators getting 4 year contracts. Combined that with the crazy rumors about Belichick, Browns keeping a coach with a record of 1-31, and the Lions firing the winningest coach since at least the 60's and the world has officially gone mad.
                                Sorry that officially happened with Turnip becoming President.
                                ~

Comment

Working...
                                X