This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
    Senior Bowl roster seems to be getting interesting. Seattle might be losing their DC since he has been allowed to go elsewhere at the same position.
    I will be interested to see Josh Allen perform. The games I saw of his this season didn't really meet the hype. Also curious about Falk outside of his scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
      Senior Bowl roster seems to be getting interesting. Seattle might be losing their DC since he has been allowed to go elsewhere at the same position.
      Senior Bowl roster looks really good. Phil Savage always does a great job down there in Mobile.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• In what universe is Ronnie Harrison a first round safety now?

Or even remotely close to being the third safety in this class?

Walt cray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          In what universe is Ronnie Harrison a first round safety now?

Or even remotely close to being the third safety in this class?

Walt cray.
          Charlie has him going in the bottom half of the 1st round now, too. He has him ranked number 4.

We have a need at safety, unless Montae Nicholson can stop getting injured all the time. But whomever it is, the guy better be able to cover people.
          ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Charlie has him going in the bottom half of the 1st round now, too. He has him ranked number 4.

We have a need at safety, unless Montae Nicholson can stop getting injured all the time. But whomever it is, the guy better be able to cover people.
            ~
            That wouldn't be Harrison so much. He seems to be more of a box safety.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Yep! I wouldn't want us to pick him. We have Swearinger for in the box (and also getting dumb penalties on 3rd down).
              ~
              Last edited by ifthethunderdontgetya; 01-12-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Bama players always look better on tape than they really are, and often come with durability issues. I don't know why NFL GMs still haven't figured that out yet. They're a bad investment.

That said, I hope Fitzpatrick gets arrested or blows the combine or something so he can fall to Tennessee.

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Yep! I wouldn't want us to pick him. We have Swearinger for in the box (and also getting dumb penalties on 3rd down).
                  ~
                  DJ has played A LOT better in Wash than he was when he was with....whoever it used to be. Texans maybe?
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

DJ has played A LOT better in Wash than he was when he was with....whoever it used to be. Texans maybe?
                    He's been all over. You're right that he's been much better this year with us.

But it's hard to watch penalties on 3rd down that extend drives (and had nothing to do with the play) and not feel your b.p. spike.
                    ~

Comment

Exactly why I wouldn't want him on Pittsburgh. They've already tried the whole "SS playing FS" thing many times. The only reason that it worked to begin with is that Ryan Clark could headhunt while Troy was being Troy.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Exactly why I wouldn't want him on Pittsburgh. They've already tried the whole "SS playing FS" thing many times. The only reason that it worked to begin with is that Ryan Clark could headhunt while Troy was being Troy.
                        Clark gets criminally underrated because he played with Troy, but he was a helluva FS. He had to old everyting down while Troy got to freelance. One of my favorite Steelers of that era.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Clark gets criminally underrated because he played with Troy, but he was a helluva FS. He had to old everyting down while Troy got to freelance. One of my favorite Steelers of that era.
                          Oh he was good, until his brand of football was effectively outlawed. Age probably didn't help either. But he was definitely unheralded, with the rest of the stars on that D getting more love.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Is it just me, or does this year's FA class suck an unusual amount?
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Is it just me, or does this year's FA class suck an unusual amount?
                              It's definitely not just you. Titans are going to end up having to pay out for ****ing Logan Spain and Josh Kline.

Comment

• Reuben Foster busted for weed. Who could have seen that coming?
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X