No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol This coaching rumors are as crazy as that Saints-Vikings game. Latest rumor is that the Lions informed other coaches that they won't be getting the job and that Steve Wilks turned down their interview request. The thought on Wilks is that he knew it would be a waste of his time.
    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
      And Wilkins returning to Clemson. Wow.
      Selfishly, I don't like that move. I don't know that we would have picked him, but it definitely diminishes the pool of top DTs this draft.
      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Selfishly, I don't like that move. I don't know that we would have picked him, but it definitely diminishes the pool of top DTs this draft.
        ~
        Agreed. He is really good.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• DTdsZEeVoAE17p9.jpg:large.jpg

Just showing an image I saw that makes me look forward to BB not coaching the Pats anymore and Brady retiring. Granted, Brady has as many playoffs wins in the last week as the Lions do in the Super Bowl era. The Lions only have to win the Super Bowl as a wild card 6 times without Brady every winning another playoff game to catch him!
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
            DTdsZEeVoAE17p9.jpg:large.jpg

Just showing an image I saw that makes me look forward to BB not coaching the Pats anymore and Brady retiring. Granted, Brady has as many playoffs wins in the last week as the Lions do in the Super Bowl era. The Lions only have to win the Super Bowl as a wild card 6 times without Brady every winning another playoff game to catch him!
            A good thing to remember whenever someone wants to spout Ayn Rand to explain why rich people are rich and everyone else should defer to their innate greatness.
            ~

Comment

• The Lions have only 1 playoff win? Wow. I thought maybe they had a little more than that.
              sigpic

Comment

A good thing to remember whenever someone wants to spout Ayn Rand to explain why rich people are rich and everyone else should defer to their innate greatness.
                ~
                Getting Tommy in the 6th round was the absolute biggest stroke of luck ever. This horrible juggernaut that refuses to just go away was built by a normally downtrodden franchise getting the ultimate good fortune at the most inexplicable time.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

Getting Tommy in the 6th round was the absolute biggest stroke of luck ever. This horrible juggernaut that refuses to just go away was built by a normally downtrodden franchise getting the ultimate good fortune at the most inexplicable time.
                  That's true, I think. But Bellycheck does add a lot with his in-game schemes. And then you have us, who managed to get a decent QB back when we blew the farm on RGIII. Yet we managed to blow both situations to hell. But Danny is rich. And younger than me.
                  ~

Comment

That's true, I think. But Bellycheck does add a lot with his in-game schemes. And then you have us, who managed to get a decent QB back when we blew the farm on RGIII. Yet we managed to blow both situations to hell. But Danny is rich. And younger than me.
                    ~
                    BB would have the team at least formidable without Brady: he'd have the last couple of years of Bledsoe. But they wouldn't be as crazy dominant as they have been.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Steelers are letting Haley walk away unsigned. No word on Butler yet, though he needs to go, too.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I don't mind Walt's draft for us today (13. Vita Vea, 44. Equanimeous St. Brown), but does anyone else think 56. Will Hernandez, G, UTEP is too low?
                        ~

Comment

Steelers are letting Haley walk away unsigned. No word on Butler yet, though he needs to go, too.
                          Wonder if Mularkey will go back, or if they just promote the QB coach to pacify Ben. I'm betting on option 2.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I don't mind Walt's draft for us today (13. Vita Vea, 44. Equanimeous St. Brown), but does anyone else think 56. Will Hernandez, G, UTEP is too low?
                            ~
                            We'll know better after the Senior Bowl. I don't think it's too bad a projection, but he could go a round higher. Then again, I think Vea goes a round lower.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Wonder if Mularkey will go back, or if they just promote the QB coach to pacify Ben. I'm betting on option 2.
                              Yeah, Randy Fitchner will likely be promoted. Though there's an outside chance of Kirby Smart or even Munch, who turned down the Cardinals.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Randy Fitchner will likely be promoted. Though there's an outside chance of Kirby Smart or even Munch, who turned down the Cardinals.
                                Looks like they caved to Ben and promoted Randy. Lol.

I would have promoted Munch if he were interested.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X