No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the Titans attempted to hire Ohio State's OC for the same job and failed. Vrabel's short tenure is off to a great start.

Just waiting for them to hire some retired Pats player as OC with no coaching experience that they'll say is "a good leader."

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      Looks like the Titans attempted to hire Ohio State's OC for the same job and failed. Vrabel's short tenure is off to a great start.

Just waiting for them to hire some retired Pats player as OC with no coaching experience that they'll say is "a good leader."
      It will be one of their many role players/utility guys. I'm thinking Kevin Faulk.

Heh, Baker Mayfield is gonna make this off-season interesting, isn't he?
      ​​​​​​
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

It will be one of their many role players/utility guys. I'm thinking Kevin Faulk.

Heh, Baker Mayfield is gonna make this off-season interesting, isn't he?
        ​​​​​​
        Fo sho. If the hate on Josh Rosen is for real, and not just rumors, then it's hard to say for sure that Mayfield won't be the first QB taken. Darnold had a bad season, Allen played at Wyoming, and Jackson has all kinds of issues.

Incidentally, looks like they're trying to hire James Bettcher at DC. I'd be satisfied with that.

Comment

• Mayfield missed weigh-ins? Who could have predicted that? lol
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• James Washington is kinda small. Slot only?
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Josh Allen: "I want to be the guy that turns around the Cleveland Browns".

I'm not his biggest fan, but I'll give the guy credit. Brass. Balls. Especially when Darnold and Rosen reportedly want nothing to do with Cleveland.
              sigpic

Comment

Josh Allen: "I want to be the guy that turns around the Cleveland Browns".

I'm not his biggest fan, but I'll give the guy credit. Brass. Balls. Especially when Darnold and Rosen reportedly want nothing to do with Cleveland.
                And a rocket arm.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                  Mayfield missed weigh-ins? Who could have predicted that? lol
                  And the number is:

Joe Buscaglia‏Verified account @JoeBuscaglia12h12 hours ago

Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield checked in at the Senior Bowl at 6'0 3/8" and 216 pounds
                  ---------------
                  ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

And the number is:

Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield checked in at the Senior Bowl at 6'0 3/8" and 216 pounds
                    ---------------
                    ~
                    So maybe some added INTs. Even the mighty Brees can't always avoid that. I'm sure with his scrambling ability he will be used a bunch on rollouts and bootlegs.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

And the number is:

---------------
                      ~
                      Twerp.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Giants got Bettcher over the Titans. Not surprised, but now that the Titans publicly whiffed on both coordinator positions, I'm starting to think this is going to end very badly.

Dexter Lawrence 2019!

Also, Mayfield measured over six feet? Stock way up.

Comment

• After *trying* to watch Senior Bowl practice for two days in a fow, Baker Mayfield is officially my least favorite player in the draft.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

After *trying* to watch Senior Bowl practice for two days in a fow, Baker Mayfield is officially my least favorite player in the draft.
                            Based on what I've read, now that I've re-read it, he seems inconsistent. I think, again, interviews and chalkboard talk are going to be important. With the media though, all we will hear about is his height and arm.
                            Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 01-25-2018, 10:00 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Based on what I've read, now that I've re-read it, he seems inconsistent. I think, again, interviews and chalkboard talk are going to be important. With the media though, all we will hear about is his height and arm.
                              I don't care. I'm annoyed that the media won't shut up about him. So now he must suffer my displeasure!
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I don't care. I'm annoyed that the media won't shut up about him. So now he must suffer my displeasure!
                                My feelings about Kirk Cousins, times 10. (Although I also hate our front office for creating this problem, as if I could hate Team Danny even more.)
                                ~

Comment

Working...
                                X