Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL & College Football Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I really hope more info comes out on the Colts fiasco. I gots ta know why! That's just crazy without something causing it. Unless McDaniels and Belichick are trolling at level we haven't seen before.
    http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

    Comment


    • Originally posted by kirmie View Post
      I really hope more info comes out on the Colts fiasco. I gots ta know why! That's just crazy without something causing it. Unless McDaniels and Belichick are trolling at level we haven't seen before.
      He is following in BB's footsteps in every way.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • I think the Colts getting worked like that is great, cuz **** Irsay. Damn pillhead. The one thing that sucks about it, and it REALLY sucks, is those assistant coaches already signed their contracts so they're stuck there and stuck with whatever HC that retard Ballard can get to take that crappy job. Tbh, I'd rather coach Cleveland.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

        Lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
          I think the Colts getting worked like that is great, cuz **** Irsay. Damn pillhead. The one thing that sucks about it, and it REALLY sucks, is those assistant coaches already signed their contracts so they're stuck there and stuck with whatever HC that retard Ballard can get to take that crappy job. Tbh, I'd rather coach Cleveland.
          If I were a betting man, I'd say Irsay is the reason the deal fell through. He cray.

          Especially with the news that Luck doesn't need a second shoulder surgery. I don't buy that McDaniels is the head coach in waiting.

          Comment


          • Wow, the front page of this site is littered with borderline NSFW ads (even with adblocker on). How long has it been like that?

            Delightfully surprised to see the forum hasn't been totally discontinued, however.

            Oh, and lol Colts (even though I actually wanted the Pats to lose their coordinators more than I wanted petty revenge on the Colts)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Terps View Post
              Wow, the front page of this site is littered with borderline NSFW ads (even with adblocker on). How long has it been like that?

              Delightfully surprised to see the forum hasn't been totally discontinued, however.

              Oh, and lol Colts (even though I actually wanted the Pats to lose their coordinators more than I wanted petty revenge on the Colts)
              Yeah I had to download a whole new browser just to avoid the awful ads on this site. The forum is on life support, thanks to like 6 of us that won't let it go.

              About McDaniels: I read that it was a combination of Irsay's craziness, loads of money from the Pats, and further opportunity to be mentored by BB that led McDaniels to this decision. Apparently his agent dropped him because of it, too. My guess is that he's going to be Bill's heir.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Terps View Post
                Wow, the front page of this site is littered with borderline NSFW ads (even with adblocker on). How long has it been like that?

                Delightfully surprised to see the forum hasn't been totally discontinued, however.
                )
                Yeah, the site is an ad nightmare. There are pretty much just four or five posters now since anything that gets posted is just buried by bots and is obviously never getting fixed.

                Comment


                • Can't say I'm a fan of the Lions hiring Paul Pasqualoni and 3 other members of the 2001 Syracuse coaching staff. Syracuse may have played their best football under Paul, but that's ridiculous. It will be even more ridiculous when they bring back Dwight Freeny who played for that same team. Since the odds of that happening just skyrocketed.

                  Originally posted by Terps View Post
                  Wow, the front page of this site is littered with borderline NSFW ads (even with adblocker on). How long has it been like that?

                  Delightfully surprised to see the forum hasn't been totally discontinued, however.

                  Oh, and lol Colts (even though I actually wanted the Pats to lose their coordinators more than I wanted petty revenge on the Colts)
                  Yeah, those ads have been around for a bit now. I see those kinds on some regular news sites as well so I think anybody who sees them would recognize them as ads rather than me doing something creepy. I'll take those ads over the autoplay kind though. Nothing better than a sudden burst of sound.

                  Edit: lol Like we all responded to Terps with responses that start with "Yeah".
                  http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                    Edit: lol Like we all responded to Terps with responses that start with "Yeah".
                    Yeah... I also got a chuckle out of this.

                    Comment


                    • Jimmy G just got slightly more than Stafford. That seems wrong. Like Nick Foles winning the Super Bowl wrong.
                      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

                        Yeah I had to download a whole new browser just to avoid the awful ads on this site. The forum is on life support, thanks to like 6 of us that won't let it go.

                        About McDaniels: I read that it was a combination of Irsay's craziness, loads of money from the Pats, and further opportunity to be mentored by BB that led McDaniels to this decision. Apparently his agent dropped him because of it, too. My guess is that he's going to be Bill's heir.
                        His agent is also Chris Ballard's agent.And, he's new Indy Colts HC interviewee Leslie Frazier's agent too.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

                        Lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Daniel View Post

                          If I were a betting man, I'd say Irsay is the reason the deal fell through. He cray.

                          Especially with the news that Luck doesn't need a second shoulder surgery. I don't buy that McDaniels is the head coach in waiting.
                          I wouldn't want to work for that **** knuckle. He should be in a really crappy jam band with James Dolan and leave football alone.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

                          Lol

                          Comment


                          • I don't know if anybody else has noticed how bad UCLA has been defensively or how bad these uber athletes from there have been in the NFL but yeah. So Pitt decided to hire their DC to be the new secondary coach.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

                            Lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                              I don't know if anybody else has noticed how bad UCLA has been defensively or how bad these uber athletes from there have been in the NFL but yeah. So Pitt decided to hire their DC to be the new secondary coach.
                              He used to be at PSU. I completely forgot about him. John Mitchell is stepping back to just be the HC assistant and a Bama guy took over. Munch's protege is officially on the payroll now. So, some things are happening. Carnell Lake, as good as a player as he was, wasn't a good coach so at worst this is a lateral move. I guess Bradley is the younger brother of the Steelers' surgeon? So this may be a good ol' boy hire. We'll see.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

                                He used to be at PSU. I completely forgot about him. John Mitchell is stepping back to just be the HC assistant and a Bama guy took over. Munch's protege is officially on the payroll now. So, some things are happening. Carnell Lake, as good as a player as he was, wasn't a good coach so at worst this is a lateral move. I guess Bradley is the younger brother of the Steelers' surgeon? So this may be a good ol' boy hire. We'll see.
                                This is my understanding, yes.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

                                Lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X