2017 NFL Combine Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Really like the top 4 census QBs (Kizer, Mahomes, Trubinsky, Watson). Two good ones.
    Me too.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

• Mahomes and Cutler comparisons are something. Cutler is about a foot taller.

Comment

• Just saw John Ross. Amazing. Still think he is a day 2 pick.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Curtis Samuel though, he's fast for a RB playing WR.
          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            Ive been wrong on 1 QB and ive owned it. I was wrong on Blaine Gabbert.
            Vince Young.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post

Vince Young.
              I wasnt wrong on Young. I said he is a winning QB and if you let him play his way he will win. Which was proven. Rookie of the year, multiple pro bowls, and more wins than losses. Coaches have huge egos. They dont want to win they want to win their way. Doesn't matter how good you are if you cant fit what they want they'll ruin you. Thats why the Patriots have been so good for so long. They change thing's to adapt to what their players do best.

Comment

• Thats my problem with Tannehill. Most Dolphin fans use his stats as an argument to how good he is. I say yeah but he cant win games. Game on the line he shinks. Like I say about Trubisky. The game never gets to big for QBs like Young and Tebow but you have to change your playbook to do what they do best.

Comment

• So everyone knew Ross was fast, but damn. He just made himself a lot of money.

Reuben Foster shows up light and then gets kicked out. I wonder how far he drops now.

Glad to see my boy Bucky Hodges jumped out of the building.
                  Last edited by Daniel; 03-04-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Thats my problem with Tannehill. Most Dolphin fans use his stats as an argument to how good he is. I say yeah but he cant win games. Game on the line he shinks. Like I say about Trubisky. The game never gets to big for QBs like Young and Tebow but you have to change your playbook to do what they do best.
                    Isn't it too early to stick Trubisky with that label? He only has one year starting.
                    ~

Comment

• Its what I saw. Watch his game against Duke

Comment

• lol Trubisky is already a loser because he lost a game where his receivers dropped like 12 good passes.

Joe, we are always going to have this disconnect, because you still think wins are a QB stat, not a team stat.

Comment

• No wins are a team stat but QBs can win and lose you a game.

Not just that game. There were others i watched 4 games

Comment

• My mancrush Myles Garrett putting up 33 bench reps compared to Clowney's 21.

Comment

• Between Jonathan Allen's medicals, Fournette's mediocre numbers, and Reuben Foster ****ting the bed, the distance between Garrett and number two is getting wider.

Also, Sidney Jones gained the weight! Top 10 pick.

Comment

I wasnt wrong on Young. I said he is a winning QB and if you let him play his way he will win. Which was proven. Rookie of the year, multiple pro bowls, and more wins than losses. Coaches have huge egos. They dont want to win they want to win their way. Doesn't matter how good you are if you cant fit what they want they'll ruin you. Thats why the Patriots have been so good for so long. They change thing's to adapt to what their players do best.
                                Those teams won in spite of him, not because of him. Especially after his rookie year once teams figured him out. He was a great athlete and an awful QB.

I still have no clue how you don't get that.

Comment

Working...
                                X