2017 NFL Combine Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    Good. Dont take it easy. Get some. I love jerks in football. Suhs and Incognitos. Give more. Its a mans game
    Easy to be a jerk when you're the biggest kid on the playground. That isn't going to happen in the NFL.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

Jabrill Peppers measured in at just under 5-11, 213 lbs. Arms under 31", which isn't good.

Reuben Foster is just 6 foot even and 229 lbs. He probably can't play middle in a 4-3 scheme.

Blue is right

Comment

Jabril Peppers weighing it at 213. Gaining that weight
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Jabril Peppers weighing it at 213. Gaining that weight
          lol Joe

Blue is right

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post
            Jabrill Peppers measured in at just under 5-11, 213 lbs. Arms under 31", which isn't good.

Reuben Foster is just 6 foot even and 229 lbs. He probably can't play middle in a 4-3 scheme.
            Which ive been saying. He is a 3-4 blitzer

Comment

lol Joe
              You sad he was 205 last month and couldn't gain weight. Thats 8 lbs. 7 more to go to hit that 220 you said he couldn't make

Comment

You sad he was 205 last month and couldn't gain weight. Thats 8 lbs. 7 more to go to hit that 220 you said he couldn't make
                If he could put on that weight and still play well, he would have. This isn't rocket science, Joe.

He didn't put on more weight to show he could stick at linebacker, and at 213 he'd be the lightest linebacker in the league, so there's only two explanations for why he showed up at that weight.

1. He can't put on any more.
                2. This is the most weight he could put on and still run well in the 40.

Either way, it doesn't bode well for his chances of sticking at linebacker in the NFL, especially since he's also short and lacks length.

Blue is right

Comment

Bolles and Dawkins looked good not great. Braden and cooper impressed. I did not like Davenport or Banner. I think Feeney looked really good.

Comment

If he could put on that weight and still play well, he would have. This isn't rocket science, Joe.

He didn't put on more weight to show he could stick at linebacker, and at 213 he'd be the lightest linebacker in the league, so there's only two explanations for why he showed up at that weight.

1. He can't put on any more.
                    2. This is the most weight he could put on and still run well in the 40.

Either way, it doesn't bode well for his chances of sticking at linebacker in the NFL, especially since he's also short and lacks length.
                    He wasnt asked to put on weight at Michigan Blue. He is in the NFL. So now he is. I dont know when his pro day is but he'll be 220 by then

Comment

You dont need to be tall to be a LB.

Comment

Everyone loves Foster and Peppers is 16 lbs lighter and gaining weight

Comment

Ramczyk is a Guard in the NFL.

Comment

Matt Miller who i never agree with just saud he could see Peppers reach 225 with the way he is gaining weight.

Comment

If I was the Browns GM I'm taking Fournette #1

Comment

If I was the Browns GM I'm taking Fournette #1
                                Which is why you would get fired. Fournette is a talent, sure, but we need Garrett.

Comment

Working...
                                X