No announcement yet.

2017 NFL Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would rather Pats lock down Butler so we can have an elite secondary rather than get Cooks.

Also, Lombardi has been shilling and telling eveyrone the problem is Butler's agent. Apparently Butler's agent is some **** lawyer like Daniel and has no other client than Butler. He was about to lose his agent license til Butler got the superbowl pick.

I don't buy it tho. Lombardi's a ****in shill.
    http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• If the Browns hire McCloughan for scouting players, man it's game over.

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• Adios Kalil, you ****in bum. Is it so much to ask that the Vikings get a tackle that doesn't suck? I've been stuck watching losers play left tackle for Minnesota since I started high school. Ugh. The last time we had one worth a damn, we weren't even in Afghanistan.

Comment

• Broooooockkkkkkkk

CMD VI Texans

Comment

• Reiff doesn't suck, Steve.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
              Adios Kalil, you ****in bum. Is it so much to ask that the Vikings get a tackle that doesn't suck? I've been stuck watching losers play left tackle for Minnesota since I started high school. Ugh. The last time we had one worth a damn, we weren't even in Afghanistan.
              Wasnt Kalil an all pro LT
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Yeah, in Timbuktu maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post

Even if Garrett pans out, you will still win fewer games than you would with Jimmy.
                  Unless Garoppolo doesn't work out, then we just gave the patriots Garrett for one year of garbage QB play. I can wait to see what happens when he's a free agent. Unlike MKC and Tony Grossi, I don't think he's a guaranteed HoF QB already.

Comment

• Garp is gonna suck most likely.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post

The Redskins claim its a relapse related to alcohol.
                      More like the Redskins had a relapse related to Redskins
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• I actually think Jimmy G will be good. Of course I'm quite biased towards handsome QBs from Eastern Illinois who spend 3+ years on the bench

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post

Why? He's awesome.
                          He did look good, but I'm of the belief if he really has great quarterback potential there's no way the Patriots would trade him. Brady's 40, I know its a fun meme that he'll play forever but he won't and his decline can happen at any time.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

More like the Redskins had a relapse related to Redskins
                            That seems to be the feeling around the league.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenny View Post

He did look good, but I'm of the belief if he really has great quarterback potential there's no way the Patriots would trade him. Brady's 40, I know its a fun meme that he'll play forever but he won't and his decline can happen at any time.
                              That's the thing: they haven't traded him yet, and they're asking for Myles ****ing Garrett in return for him. Whether they move him or not, it's almost definitely the right move, because Belichick doesn't lose trades.

I think they end up keeping him

Comment

• Gentle reminder for those whose teams are interested in Lang: he already visited the Lions, was born and raised in the suburbs of Detroit, went to college 30 mins from Detroit, is a Detroit fan, and lives 20 mins from the Lions practice facility. You'll likely have to outbid the Lions to get him. Pending the medical stuff at least.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                                X