Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 NFL Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Patiently awaiting Atlanta to sign Trufant to a long term deal.

    Comment


    • Somebody wake the Vikings up and tell them free agency has started.That way they might pick some o-line help before it's all gone.

      Comment


      • Kony Ealy to New England.

        Comment


        • Terrelle Pryor signs for 1 year, $8 million in Washington.

          Guess Cleveland could have easily kept him for the same deal they gave Kenny Britt.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

          I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Blue View Post
            Terrelle Pryor signs for 1 year, $8 million in Washington.

            Guess Cleveland could have easily kept him for the same deal they gave Kenny Britt.
            He got smart and wanted to leave Ctown. I am sure (well with Ctown never sure really) they would have paid him a 1 year 8M contract as well. Britt sucks and is a mental midget. useless signing. figure him to be cut in training camp as he is injured and doesn't even take a snap
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

            Comment


            • Broncos signed Menelik Watson. I look forward to being stoked about this signing until he gets hurt again.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Mike Mayock might be a candidate for Redskins GM

                Comment


                • Reports coming out now that Pryor did in fact have such a deal on the table in Cleveland and chose to leave. My bad, Clevebros. Guess he wanted a chance to hit the $10+ mil mark next year rather than sign a long-term deal now.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                  I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    Reports coming out now that Pryor did in fact have such a deal on the table in Cleveland and chose to leave. My bad, Clevebros. Guess he wanted a chance to hit the $10+ mil mark next year rather than sign a long-term deal now.
                    That's probably the truth of it. Cleveland most likely wanted a longer term contract, and he wanted another year to really boost the value of a long term contract.

                    Comment


                    • Did the Panthers for real trade Kony Ealy and a third for the Pats' second? WTF?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        Did the Panthers for real trade Kony Ealy and a third for the Pats' second? WTF?
                        That's absurd.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post

                          That's absurd.
                          I guess they figure with Star and Short coming up as free agents, there's no way they keep him. But even so, just to move up like 10 spots, they got fleeced.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post

                            That's absurd.
                            Anything Gettleman does is tremendous. He's the best heel GM in the business. Pisses off homer fans just by breathing!
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

                            Lol

                            Comment


                            • Veto
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                              Comment


                              • (Kony Ealy is not good)

                                It's unleash the dragon time yall

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X