X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• high tower nao plz

den superb owl
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Damn, I wanted Beachum. Now I get to watch Elway miss on another tackle in the draft.
      sigpic

Comment

• The Patriots being so active in F/A and the trade market is so weird.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Man, this offensive tackle market was crazy. #Vikings signed LT Riley Reiff to a 5-year deal worth $58.75M. $26.3M guaranteed.

Jesus
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
            We got Cooks and we didn't have to trade Butler!!!
            Rowe, Butler, and Gilmore is a great group of 3 corners. Gronk and D Allen at TE. Add Cooks to the WR group.

All they need is to sign AP and we can just skip this next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post
              Man, this offensive tackle market was crazy. #Vikings signed LT Riley Reiff to a 5-year deal worth $58.75M. $26.3M guaranteed.

Jesus
              as someone who also owned him in BDL...he's not that good. Solid, but unspectacular.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post

Rowe, Butler, and Gilmore is a great group of 3 corners. Gronk and D Allen at TE. Add Cooks to the WR group.

All they need is to sign AP and we can just skip this next season.
                I don't want AP. Jamaal Charles would be nice but it's a pipe dream.
                http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Ape to pats since 2010
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Kony Ealy is a one-game wonder because Michael Schofield was the RT and Ryan Harris was forced to play LT because of injuries. Mack had 5 sacks against those OTs. Carlos Dunlap had 3 sacks against those OTs. Harris was a journeyman RT that should not be playing LT and Schofield can't play OT at all. Ealy's performance was fool's gold.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Kony Ealy was turrible in college and was much of the same in Carolina. Had a huge Super Bowl game against backups and a corpse of a quarterback.

Martellus Bennett to Green Bay for 3 years, ~$18 million. Love it.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        Kony Ealy was turrible in college and was much of the same in Carolina. Had a huge Super Bowl game against backups and a corpse of a quarterback.

Martellus Bennett to Green Bay for 3 years, ~$18 million. Love it.
                        Ealy is going to become a stud in NE.

I was so upset when I heard the Cook talks fell apart...and am so happy that we got a better TE in the end.

Comment

• The rest of the AFC is just playing for 2nd place at this point.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                            Kony Ealy is a one-game wonder because Michael Schofield was the RT and Ryan Harris was forced to play LT because of injuries. Mack had 5 sacks against those OTs. Carlos Dunlap had 3 sacks against those OTs. Harris was a journeyman RT that should not be playing LT and Schofield can't play OT at all. Ealy's performance was fool's gold.
                            That's what i've been reading. A lot of people are saying BB will turn him around but I dont buy it. I trust in BB but im not just going to blindly agree with him.

Comment

• Also, the logic is to use him as a situational pass rusher to replace Chris Long and Jabaal Sheard. He has very good physical tools which they hope to develop. I don't know. I'm positive about it but the risk is definitely there. Pats fans are acting like we got julius peppers in his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                Ape to pats since 2010
                                No idea what this means.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X