Clear All

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

Because they're a bad organization?
    You're a bad organization!
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Maybe they just want to spite NE by trying taking one of their better defensive players.

Comment

• Hahaha!
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
          Albert Breer‏Verified account @AlbertBreer 1h1 hour ago
          Less than 4 years later, 7 of the top 12 picks in the 2013 draft have been dumped by their drafting teams.
          -----
          ~
          Best. Draft. Ever.
          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• You guys see Joe Mixon is getting 1st round talk now
            I AM THAT GUY

Comment

• NFL Network's Mike Silver reports the Jets are "out" on free agent ILB Dont'a Hightower
              You better be right Silver.

Comment

• Hightower back with the Patriots.

Vikings re-signed CB Terence Newman.

The No. 5 overall pick Newman, Carson Palmer, Jason Witten, Terrell Suggs, and Anquan Boldin are the only five players left in the league from the 2003 draft. Newman turns 39 later this year but is still playing at a high level thanks to, what he says, is red wine. Newman was Pro Football Focus' No. 9 cover corner out of 120 qualifiers last season. He should again handle left corner.
                I found it really funny to own three of these five guys in BDL. Owned Boldin last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  Hightower back with the Patriots.

I found it really funny to own three of these five guys in BDL. Owned Boldin last year.
                  I remember that draft. Jets traded up with the Bears to #4 (giving up the #13 & #22 picks, plus a 4th rounder) to draft a combine-stock rising Dewayne "Cheeseburger" Robertson. I wanted Terrell Suggs. Fun times.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    You guys see Joe Mixon is getting 1st round talk now
                    No.

Comment

• Redskins 2003? We drafted 3 guys.

2nd round: Taylor Jacobs, a WR who played for Spurrier in college and did nothing in the pros.
                      3rd round: Derrick Dockery, a guard who had some good years with the Redskins and Bills, then declined due to injuries.
                      7th round: QB Gibran Hamdan, the first person of Pakistani descent to play in the NFL.
                      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                        Redskins 2003? We drafted 3 guys.

2nd round: Taylor Jacobs, a WR who played for Spurrier in college and did nothing in the pros.
                        3rd round: Derrick Dockery, a guard who had some good years with the Redskins and Bills, then declined due to injuries.
                        7th round: QB Gibran Hamdan, the first person of Pakistani descent to play in the NFL.
                        ~
                        They gave the Jets their 1st to sign RFA Laveranues Coles

Comment

• Originally posted by Vbsiena View Post

I remember that draft. Jets traded up with the Bears to #4 (giving up the #13 & #22 picks, plus a 4th rounder) to draft a combine-stock rising Dewayne "Cheeseburger" Robertson. I wanted Terrell Suggs. Fun times.
                          At least the Jets didn't take Charles Rogers. Actually, Rogers would have probably been good if he went to any other team. Since no other team would let a rookie go home and do his own thing to recover from a season ending injury.
                          http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

They gave the Jets their 1st to sign RFA Laveranues Coles
                            And then we traded him back to you for Santana Moss in 2005. Amazing to think neither of our teams won a Super Bowl with all this genius going on.
                            ~

Comment

You're a bad organization!
                              I enjoy this quote. Yes he is. he is a very BAD organization of molecules and he needs to REORDER immediately or face the consequences of his misalignment
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

Must have been awful missing out on Michael Haynes, Rex Grossman, and Ian Scott. God bless the Bears and their terrible drafting. Pats took Ty Warren with the 13th pick (which Chicago traded out of), with Troy Polamalu going at 16. Grossman was drafted directly ahead of Willis McGahee and Dallas Clark.

Thanks for reminding that Dewayne Robertson was a real person who was in the NFL, though. I'd forgotten about him eating his way out of the league.
                                Last edited by Blue; 03-15-2017, 04:04 PM.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X