No announcement yet.

2017 NFL Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG overpay for a guy that has had issues with the team as well as health issues. I think they ****ed up by choosing him over Hankins personally.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
      BIG overpay for a guy that has had issues with the team as well as health issues. I think they ****ed up by choosing him over Hankins personally.
      Hankins and Snacks basically do the same thing. Sure Hankins offers a liiiiiittle more pass rush but aside from a breakout year 2 with 7 sacks he's not a consistent contributor there. You can't pay Giant money to 2 run stuffers on the same line IMO.

Comment

• I didn't realize that Hankins was still unsigned. What's taking so long?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
          I didn't realize that Hankins was still unsigned. What's taking so long?
          He wants something in the range of 4 years, $40 million despite not being a difference maker.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Yeah, hanky-panky wants more than the market is dictating.

Comment

• Giants might still end up re-signing Hankins despite the many reasons not to. JPP's extension reduces his '17 cap hit fairly substantially, I assume
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                Giants might still end up re-signing Hankins despite the many reasons not to. JPP's extension reduces his '17 cap hit fairly substantially, I assume
                Just a $7.5 million hit this year according to Spotrac. Giants have around $9 million to work with once you take the rookies into account.

Blue is right

Comment

• I'd like to offer Hankins 30 million for 4 years, 1/2 guaranteed. Prepared to go to 32/16.

Because it's not my money and it'd be nice to finally have a real NT after all these years of playing the 3-4 without one.
                  ~

Comment

• Feast Mode reportedly up to 267lbs.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                      Feast Mode reportedly up to 267lbs.
                      All part of the plan. He'll solve Seattle's OL woes.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

All part of the plan. He'll solve Seattle's OL woes.
                        They have such a weird philosophy about Oline, it wouldn't surprise me all that much. ****ers.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Cowboys are hosting Robert Blanton for a visit to potentially help fill the void left by Barry Church and JJ Wilcox at SS. Adjust your Super Bowl predictions accordingly

Comment

• I can't believe Blanton is still in the league. That's a mediocre college corner who ran a 4.6 at the Combine.

Blue is right

Comment

• The news got so slow Florio has spent the last week writing about Tom Brady's stolen jerseys.
                              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                                I can't believe Blanton is still in the league. That's a mediocre college corner who ran a 4.6 at the Combine.
                                He led the Vikings in tackles 3 years ago. I don't think he's ever played corner in the NFL, he's just a borderline replacement level box safety afaik. Most safeties who aren't Pro Bowlers or athletic freaks run ~4.6

Comment

Working...
                                X