2017 NFL Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lenny View Post
    Brandon Marshall to the Giants for two years. That'll be fun to watch next year.
    That's a nice signing for the G-Men.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Eli is going to love throwing the ball to BMarsh.

Comment

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
        Denver still offered Osweiler 3 years/$45M, supposedly.

How can anyone know how good Glennon is or isn't when he's barely played in 3 years? Guy almost beat Seattle on the road in their SB season. You're talking about a $6-7M difference in marginal value between him and someone like Kaepernick or Hoyer in projected market value. That's worth, what, a slot corner in this free agent market? A box safety? You can find those guys in the draft, as well as another QB to develop.
        They can't know how good Glennon is; which is exactly why he shouldn't get that much money. I know $6-7M isn't a ton of cap space right now, but it accumulates each year since cap space rolls over (see the Browns insane cap space) and next year the team could be looking at $12-14M more in cap space than if they signed Glennon. Not to mention it is easier to keep the good picks made in the past if you don't have $20M+ tied up in Glennon and a backup #3 pick. Then again, I'm a fan of a team that had ~15% of the cap taken up by dead money each of the last two years and has been unable to keep guys like Avril, Suh, Fairley, IAQ, Willie Young, etc and probably Warford and Reiff this year. Plus the Wings overpaying everybody so they will finally miss the playoffs this year and the Tigers being unable to sign anybody because they want to get back under the luxury tax. So I probably assume the worst for bad contracts and their snowball effects right now.
        http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Giants stacking up on rims. Too bad there is 1 football and 2 WRs that have to have it. Wondering if Marshall is ok taking a back seat to ODB. Shepard should be a fantasy steal next year.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

**** yeah

Comment

Giants should just say f*ck it and sign AP too. Draft Ramczyk in the first and a TE in the 2nd.

Comment

Giants should stack up on LBs so their D is even better while the WRs are on the sidelines whining to Eli on who needs the ball more.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                  Giants stacking up on rims. Too bad there is 1 football and 2 WRs that have to have it. Wondering if Marshall is ok taking a back seat to ODB. Shepard should be a fantasy steal next year.
                  I'm sure Marshall will be a very calming presence for ODB!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                    Giants should just say f*ck it and sign AP too. Draft Ramczyk in the first and a TE in the 2nd.
                    They should be in Win NOW mode with an aging and declining Eli.
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Vernon Davis is back with the Redskins on a 3 year deal, and he's not sure who will be throwing the football.
                      ~

Comment

Joe Mixon's pro day is on National Women's Day. Nice one Oklahoma.
                        http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Now we'll see if the Giants are willing to play next year without Whitworth, Okung, or Joe Thomas.

Comment

Vikings HC and GM at Oklahomas pro day. Joe Mixon heating up. If you want him you're going to have to trade back into the 1st

Comment

Mixon with a 4.37-4.40 40 at his pro day.

Comment

Officially a 4.43 40. Some scouts posted the times i said before

Comment

Working...
                                X