X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EL Guapo
    started a topic 2017 NFL Free Agency Thread

2017 NFL Free Agency Thread

You can put the free agency rumors and stuff in here. I believe they can begin negotiations tomorrow.

• Yogibear
    replied
    Right now, the best free agent that is still available is LeGarrette Blount. He was just voted #80 on the Top 100 Players of 2017. And he still doesn't have a team. There are 2 teams that have shown interest in the last 24 hours: the Eagles and the Ravens. He had a career-high in rushing yards last year and led the league in rushing touchdowns with 18. So the question is: why hasn't there been an interest in LeGarrette Blount until now? I definitely think that after he was voted onto the Top 100 Players of 2017 that he should generate a lot of talk. Where do you think LeGarrette Blount will end up?

Leave a comment:

• kirmie
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel View Post
    Titans sign Tim Lelito. I totally know who that is and totally know it's an awesome signing.
    The Lions actually brought him in after signing Lang and Wagner and I get double info on him because he is a local guy. People thought the Lions interest was weird at first because he mostly played guard, but it was the ability to play C that was important. If Glasgow wins the LG job then the only backup the Lions have at C is their starting LG. Having a guy that could play C and still compete for the LG job would have been helpful. Lelito probably has more starts (24) than most players that nobody knows about. He graded higher on PFF than Schwenke last year by breaking into their "average" level of grades if that matters to you.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Yeah, the site is been slow for a few days now. Thought it was just my machine.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Titans sign Tim Lelito. I totally know who that is and totally know it's an awesome signing.

Leave a comment:

• kirmie
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
    Manti Te'o going to try out the Louisiana catfish now that he signed with the Saints.

Anyone else noticing the forums being reeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy slow recently?
    The number of posts or the site itself? I had some random site issues one day, but I've been swamped with work crap during the week so I haven't been posting as much and barely keeping up with news the last week or so.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

He led the Vikings in tackles 3 years ago. I don't think he's ever played corner in the NFL, he's just a borderline replacement level box safety afaik. Most safeties who aren't Pro Bowlers or athletic freaks run ~4.6
    He hasn't played corner since college, no. I'm just marveling that he's slow and didn't really put anything interesting on tape in college, but somehow has managed to carve out a career in the pros, as a starter no less.

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyallstar
    replied
    Manti Te'o going to try out the Louisiana catfish now that he signed with the Saints.

Anyone else noticing the forums being reeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy slow recently?

Leave a comment:

• whatdoyouwant711
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I can't believe Blanton is still in the league. That's a mediocre college corner who ran a 4.6 at the Combine.
    He led the Vikings in tackles 3 years ago. I don't think he's ever played corner in the NFL, he's just a borderline replacement level box safety afaik. Most safeties who aren't Pro Bowlers or athletic freaks run ~4.6

Leave a comment:

• ifthethunderdontgetya
    replied
    The news got so slow Florio has spent the last week writing about Tom Brady's stolen jerseys.
    ~

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    I can't believe Blanton is still in the league. That's a mediocre college corner who ran a 4.6 at the Combine.

Leave a comment:

• whatdoyouwant711
    replied
    Cowboys are hosting Robert Blanton for a visit to potentially help fill the void left by Barry Church and JJ Wilcox at SS. Adjust your Super Bowl predictions accordingly

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

All part of the plan. He'll solve Seattle's OL woes.
    They have such a weird philosophy about Oline, it wouldn't surprise me all that much. ****ers.

Leave a comment:

• steelers_pens_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Castiron View Post
    Feast Mode reportedly up to 267lbs.
    All part of the plan. He'll solve Seattle's OL woes.

Leave a comment:

• Castiron
    replied
    Feast Mode reportedly up to 267lbs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X