Comment

• Woohooo! Pick 6x2. Thanks Tomlin!
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
        Woohooo! Pick 6x2. Thanks Tomlin!
        Meanwhile it's 31-7, Eagles. ***sad face***

Old QBs are putting up some putrid box scores today.
        ~

Comment

• Tell Landry Jones to warm up!
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
            Tell Landry Jones to warm up!
            Pathetic thing? It's not like Bortles has done anything. He's 8 of 14 for 95 yards and an INT.

All Roethlisberger had to do was do nothing. But he did so much less than that.
            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Pathetic thing? It's not like Bortles has done anything. He's 8 of 14 for 95 yards and an INT.

All Roethlisberger had to do was do nothing. But he did so much less than that.
              ~
              Ben DGAF. As long as he can grip it and rip it.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Ben, please retire. Steelers, please find a good QB next year and not fool yourself into thinking it's 1980 and go with some random dude. Oh, and find some better coordinators while you're at it. I'd start looking at HC options, but I can't think of anyone to replace Tomlin.

I'm not even watching this. New apartment, don't have everything set up yet. I just looked at Ben's stats so far and that told me all I need to know. 54 passes, 4 INTs against a team strong against the pass. What.

With this much talent, this team should be great, not good-to-mediocre depending on the week. They will still probably win the division, because Baltimore has exactly 1/2 of a team left, the Bengals are circling the drain, and the Browns are still in their rut. But these are the Steelers. The expectations are higher than "win a crappy division and lose to Oakland/Houston in the first round". The talent outside of #7 is great (Ben himself is finished, sadly.) but the coaching staff needs a serious overhaul if these performances continue, to say nothing of a locker room that if reports are true, has begun to fall apart.

Wow, Gong rants make me hungry.

Edit: 5! 5 picks!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJK8yBcXTIcy_JL148S4p9XxMCeqdG3G1q-8wBDfiTmJQJ4Km-.jpg
                Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 10-08-2017, 03:23 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Poor Giants. OBJ's trade value just went in the tank.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Holey guacamole, the Ravens are up 14-0 on the Raiders in the 1st quarter. Everything I thought about this weekend has been wrong, (almost).
                    ~

Comment

• 3 Turnovers inside the 5, 2 whiffed field goals, lose by 3.

#JustBrownsThings

Comment

• I've got a couple of nice Dak Prescott lineups in Walter DFS. Unfortunately, both are contaminated by Carlos Hyde and his one point.

26-23 O.T. game, and Hyde only has 1 point? Sigh.
                        ~

Comment

• The only thing better than OT was another Davante Adams TD. I've got him for $1,500 in all five lineups.

Ghost of a prayer in DFS!
                          ~

Comment

• JJ Watt is done for the year with a fracture in his leg. Are we looking at a defensive version of Terrell Davis here? Both players are/were absolute superstars, it's too bad JJ is going down TD's path with injuries robbing him of a long career.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                              JJ Watt is done for the year with a fracture in his leg. Are we looking at a defensive version of Terrell Davis here? Both players are/were absolute superstars, it's too bad JJ is going down TD's path with injuries robbing him of a long career.
                              He broke his leg tripping over his own feet? Wow.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Looks like the Lions pretty much have to go DL in the 1st round next year. Once Ngata went down the Lions either couldn't get pressure or Newton could move forward to get away from the edge rushers. At least Khyri Thornton comes back from his suspension soon and maybe Armonty Bryant can stick around for longer than a couple weeks.

Originally posted by Castiron View Post

He broke his leg tripping over his own feet? Wow.
                                At least it makes more sense than how Joel Zumaya broke his elbow. I'm still amazed that you can break a bone without touching anything. Though I saw Watt's injury and never would have guessed that he broke his leg. That sucks hard when combined with losing Mercilus.
                                Last edited by kirmie; 10-09-2017, 04:02 PM. Reason: Typo in Zoom's name.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                                X