This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
    Looks like the Lions pretty much have to go DL in the 1st round next year. Once Ngata went down the Lions either couldn't get pressure or Newton could move forward to get away from the edge rushers. At least Khyri Thornton comes back from his suspension soon and maybe Armonty Bryant can stick around for longer than a couple weeks.

At least it makes more sense than how Joel Zumay broke his elbow. I'm still amazed that you can break a bone without touching anything. Though I saw Watt's injury and never would have guessed that he broke his leg. That sucks hard when combined with losing Mercilus.
    I can see breaking something throwing a pitch. I won't comment much on the Lions draft, because I think they need almost everything.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      Ben, please retire. Steelers, please find a good QB next year and not fool yourself into thinking it's 1980 and go with some random dude. Oh, and find some better coordinators while you're at it. I'd start looking at HC options, but I can't think of anyone to replace Tomlin.

I'm not even watching this. New apartment, don't have everything set up yet. I just looked at Ben's stats so far and that told me all I need to know. 54 passes, 4 INTs against a team strong against the pass. What.

With this much talent, this team should be great, not good-to-mediocre depending on the week. They will still probably win the division, because Baltimore has exactly 1/2 of a team left, the Bengals are circling the drain, and the Browns are still in their rut. But these are the Steelers. The expectations are higher than "win a crappy division and lose to Oakland/Houston in the first round". The talent outside of #7 is great (Ben himself is finished, sadly.) but the coaching staff needs a serious overhaul if these performances continue, to say nothing of a locker room that if reports are true, has begun to fall apart.

Wow, Gong rants make me hungry.

Edit: 5! 5 picks!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJK8yBcXTIcy_JL148S4p9XxMCeqdG3G1q-8wBDfiTmJQJ4Km-.jpg
      If you're thinking of NFL guys, my first call would be Dave Toub.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So the stats from last night weren't added up yet, and now some more people who had Deshaun Watson are ahead of me in DFS.

I need 12 points from Stefon Diggs for 2nd place and 27 for first. Throw it to Diggs, Bradford!!!
        ~

Comment

• Good god, yank Bradford and put Keenum in!
          ~

Comment

• Bradford just got sacked by being bumped (slightly) by his own center.
            ~

Comment

• One pass. 4 yards.

F.M.L.
              ~

Comment

• Bears got HOSED. For a second I thought they were playing the Pack/Pats with all the calls going against them.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I so don't have anybody to root for in this game.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                    I so don't have anybody to root for in this game.
                    Me also, not.
                    ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Me also, not.
                      ~
                      It was fun to watch $cam toss 3 ints, though. What were they thinking letting that functional illiterate chuck it 52 times???
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• God dammed effin' baseball. I shoulda watched Philthy-Panthers instead.
                        ~

Comment

• Chris Thompson getting a lot of carries. I thought they'd give more of the regular down stuff to Perine.
                          ~

Comment

• TD Josh Doctson!

I had him in all my lineups earlier in the week. But after endless tinkering, he's in none of them now.
                            ~

Comment

• gAy-Rod out for the Pack. Vikes up 7-0.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• And somehow Jets are up 14-0 on the Pats.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X