X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
    This damn team.
    What, the report of Bryant requesting a trade?
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Winning, tho.
      ~
      Siemian out, too.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Just saw that Jets play. How...why...what...

Of course there will be no repercussions for this.
        sigpic

Comment

• So Atlanta blows a big lead and lost the game. Hmmm, where have I heard that before?
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Titans had a great season last year by being a physical, run first team. TF is going on this season? If you've got that Murray/Henry combo and you're running less than 25 times a game, you're doing it wrong.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
              Titans had a great season last year by being a physical, run first team. TF is going on this season? If you've got that Murray/Henry combo and you're running less than 25 times a game, you're doing it wrong.
              With a backup QB at that.
              sigpic

Comment

With a backup QB at that.
                My dude, when you've got a former conference and league rushing champ paired with a former Heisman winning 250lb War Daddy, I don't care if Dan Marino is the qb. You. Run. The. Damn. Ball.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• So that's where the crappy Lebeau defense went. He took it with him to Tennessee.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The interior of the Titans Oline sucks. Hope the Warmack disaster doesn't make them gunshy in this year's draft.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

What, the report of Bryant requesting a trade?
                      Didn't see this yet. I was referring to this team losing games they should win, winning games they should lose, starting slow without an identity, finishing strong with a solid formula, and losing in the playoffs. Then start it all over. This is a draining team to root for.

Edit: Just saw it, and saw that everyone is denying it. Eh...could care less. Don't mind having him, would take a decent pick for him. Ben can't hit the deep ball reliably right now anyways.
                      Last edited by steelers_pens_fan; 10-16-2017, 09:10 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Didn't see this yet. I was referring to this team losing games they should win, winning games they should lose, starting slow without an identity, finishing strong with a solid formula, and losing in the playoffs. Then start it all over. This is a draining team to root for.

Edit: Just saw it, and saw that everyone is denying it. Eh...could care less. Don't mind having him, would take a decent pick for him. Ben can't hit the deep ball reliably right now anyways.
                        Haha. Kinda why I left the Nation. We know smashmouth AFC Central football wins games, so let's totally not do that. Unless we have to. Then stop as soon as possible. **** those guys.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• The entire Titans staff should be fired. This is embarrassing.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

The entire Titans staff should be fired. This is embarrassing.
                            Might go to OT but I'm going to snooze-t.
                            ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Might go to OT but I'm going to snooze-t.
                              ~
                              Titans won, but a win isn't always a win. Maybe they could hire Chuck Pagano to be DC after he gets fired in Indy?
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Haha. Kinda why I left the Nation. We know smashmouth AFC Central football wins games, so let's totally not do that. Unless we have to. Then stop as soon as possible. **** those guys.
                                Sometimes I get the feeling that they just have the players do their thing out there, thinking that talent will trump the opponent's scheme. And they got away with it for awhile. Troy did Troy stuff, Harrison was unblockable, and Ike locked down his man (though produced no turnovers). Then on offense Ben did his thing, crap OL be damned. Skill players were usually good enough, except when they tried to start Jon Dwyer at RB. And all this worked for awhile, but star players get old. And young guys aren't just going to cover the whole field at once or singlehandedly win games by eating the opposing blockers and/or QB. (Poor Colt McCoy. Poor guy is probably still in therapy.) Not usually, anyways.

I mean, it's not hard. Ben is hitting the end of his career. Bell may not be here forever. The line seems to run block better than pass block right now. Pound. The. Rock. Use Conner to spell Bell to not injure him in week 10. Dude runs hard. And actually teach your young defenders to tackle and have a coverage scheme that is effective in 2017, not 1998. This team should be a contender, I tell ya! And they sometimes are...when they aren't being stupid.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X