Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annnnnnnnnd ND playoff hopes are done.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Wow Georgia got their **** kicked in! Bama is struggling with a Mississippi school (a semi-annual tradition) and ND is getting wrecked. College football is nanners.
      sigpic

Comment

• Alabama escapes. Boooooooooooooo.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Holy crap, ND actually scored.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Everson Griffen is out against our banged-up O.L. The Vikes still have Anthony Barr and Linval Joseph of course, but better to face two of these guys rather than three.
            ~

Comment

• Why the hell would you challenge that...
              http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Diggs is making our DBs look slow.
                ~

Comment

• Earlier Cleveland had two holds in a row, but somehow the next play was 1st and 17. Both holds we're by offensive lineman. How is that possible when the first penalty made it 1st and 20 while the second penalty occurred less than 5 yards from the line of scrimmage?

Comment

• Lol QB sneak with 12 seconds left didn't make it. Lions laid around and got the time to run out and Kizer threw his helmet. 15 yards penalty to start the second half. Don't see any of that happen much.

Edit: Duke threw his helmet. Not Kizer. My bad.
                    Last edited by kirmie; 11-12-2017, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Less than 2 minutes to the half, and Cousins throws one of his dagger INTs at our own 25. Minnie TD. Keenum looks much better, and it's not like his O.L. is any good either.
                      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                        Lol QB sneak with 12 seconds left didn't make it. Lions laid around and got the time to run out and Kizer threw his helmet. 15 yards penalty to start the second half. Don't see any of that happen much.
                        I have Stafford and Marvin Jones in 2 of my Walter Fantasy lineups. Not looking good so far!
                        ~

Comment

• Poor Kizer got demolished.

Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

I have Stafford and Marvin Jones in 2 of my Walter Fantasy lineups. Not looking good so far!
                          ~
                          I have McKinnon. At this point I've given up on getting points and just want the 'Skins to win it.

Comment

• Dammit Redskins. The one time all year I've been rooting for you and you've already given up 35 to Case Keenum.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Aw, come on Bears!
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                                Dammit Redskins. The one time all year I've been rooting for you and you've already given up 35 to Case Keenum.
                                We made him look like Carson Wentz. (Or young Ben Roethlisberger.) So many times the pressure almost got home, and he just stepped out of it and threw a big pass.
                                ~

Comment

Working...
                                X