Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers - Jags going to OT! Hurray extra football!

Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

We made him look like Carson Wentz. (Or young Ben Roethlisberger.) So many times the pressure almost got home, and he just stepped out of it and threw a big pass.
    ~
    *******s. 1st round DL this year, dammit.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• In a close game I have no idea why Jordan Howard had so few rushes. Except cuz Dowell Loggains.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
        Chargers - Jags going to OT! Hurray extra football!

*******s. 1st round DL this year, dammit.
        Pretty happy about Jonathan Allen, to be honest. Unfortunately that biotch Lis Franc got him. And Ionaiddis is out with hand fracture, too.

What I want to see: a pick on a guy who can step in and be a stud at LG. A fast LB who can cover people. (Of course that all leaves the QB question hanging. Doh!)
        ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Pretty happy about Jonathan Allen, to be honest. Unfortunately that biotch Lis Franc got him. And Ionaiddis is out with hand fracture, too.

What I want to see: a pick on a guy who can step in and be a stud at LG. A fast LB who can cover people. (Of course that all leaves the QB question hanging. Doh!)
          ~
          I like Allen and Ioaniddis. I think Brown is your fast LB, and I completely forgot about QB cluster.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I like Allen and Ioaniddis. I think Brown is your fast LB, and I completely forgot about QB cluster.
            Brown is definitely a fast LB, and we need to resign him (he's on a one-year deal).

But just watching that Minnie defense, we need another one (plus, people get hurt, as is painfully obvious from this game).
            ~

Comment

Brown is definitely a fast LB, and we need to resign him (he's on a one-year deal).

But just watching that Minnie defense, we need another one (plus, people get hurt, as is painfully obvious from this game).
              ~
              Hey, I wanted y'all to draft Zach Cunningham last year. I just don't like this crop of ILBs.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Hey, I wanted y'all to draft Zach Cunningham last year. I just don't like this crop of ILBs.
                How is he doing? I wanted him too (because I read so much Walter Football draft propaganda).

We drafted Ryan Anderson from Alabama instead, who isn't getting many snaps because we have so many OLBs ahead of him.
                ~

Comment

How is he doing? I wanted him too (because I read so much Walter Football draft propaganda).

We drafted Ryan Anderson from Alabama instead, who isn't getting many snaps because we have so many OLBs ahead of him.
                  ~
                  No idea, though I believe he's starting now for the Texans.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Lol! Lae'el Collins just literally carried Alfred Morris for 5 yards. His feet weren't even on the ground.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• At least we're not them update: Colts almost won (but didn't). Browns looked like they might win for a while (but didn't).

Butt it Shirley looks like the 49ers are going to beat the Giants.
                      ~

Comment

At least we're not them update: Colts almost won (but didn't). Browns looked like they might win for a while (but didn't).

Butt it Shirley looks like the 49ers are going to beat the Giants.
                        ~
                        New coach and GM this offseason?
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

New coach and GM this offseason?
                          Holy carp it's 31-13? Fire them both tonight. McAdoo can buy his own flight home.
                          ~

Comment

Holy carp it's 31-13? Fire them both tonight. McAdoo can buy his own flight home.
                            ~
                            Fire the DC, too. 31 points to CJ Beathard. CJ Beathard!
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Oh look. It's Chaz Bono.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Forgot about this earlier, but the 49ers winning saves Martin Mayhew from being involved with a 2nd 0-16 team.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

Working...
                                X