2017 Season Live In-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

The line wasn't even great then, but good enough. Joseph was a great DC, I think? I honestly can't remember.

Also, RIP Terry Glenn. Car accident.
    I was actually thinking about the line specifically. Koobs outside zone scheme has a very particular type of lineman that he likes, which goes back to Alex Gibbs. I believe if he were still coaching, their line would look much better with the same players.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I was actually thinking about the line specifically. Koobs outside zone scheme has a very particular type of lineman that he likes, which goes back to Alex Gibbs. I believe if he were still coaching, their line would look much better with the same players.
      They lost some of those players though. I though it was mostly different guys. Its always weird seeing Denver run a different scheme though.

Speaking of running, Seattle actually had a few nice plays there. I guess Heavy Eddie didn't work out? (More than one meaning)
      sigpic

Comment

• Week 11 NFL Pick: Seahawks 23, Falcons 17
        Seahawks PK +100 (3 Units)
        ===================================

Walter Walter Walter
        ~

Comment

• Seattle badly needs a stud at RB. They should also replace Baldwin, Bennett, and Sherm.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Raiders fire Ken Norton Jr.
            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Raiders fire Ken Norton Jr.
              They need better players on D, too. But that's going to have to wait.
              ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

They need better players on D, too. But that's going to have to wait.
                ~
                They do, but I don't feel they're half as bad as they've been playing. Just comparing defensive rosters, I'd take the Raiders over the Lions or Saints, for example, any day.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Kevin Sumlin rumored to be fired following this weekend's game with LSU.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Kevin Sumlin rumored to be fired following this weekend's game with LSU.
                    I mean, that's been rumored since last year. Either **** or get off the pot at this point. I wonder if they are the mysterious 3rd school interested in Chip Kelly.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone still here! All 3 of you! This might be the last one for this board.
                    sigpic

Comment

• To account for all of the offensive line injuries, Arie Kouandjio will start at left guard and Tony Bergstrom will serve as Kirk Cousins's center with Roullier hurt and Spencer Long on injured reserve.
                      Jesus H Christ. I remember early in the season feeling sorry for the Lions and Chargers for all their injuries. This just seems ridiculous at this point.
                      ~

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

I mean, that's been rumored since last year. Either **** or get off the pot at this point. I wonder if they are the mysterious 3rd school interested in Chip Kelly.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone still here! All 3 of you! This might be the last one for this board.
                        Seems to be the real thing this time.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Are the Lions gonna wake up and play today or not? Even when they sucked they were usually tough on Thanksgiving. This has been embarrassing so far.
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

Jesus H Christ. I remember early in the season feeling sorry for the Lions and Chargers for all their injuries. This just seems ridiculous at this point.
                            ~
                            Ravens, dude. Ravens.
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Stupid Lions.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Stupid Lions.
                                Yeah I picked them and the 3. Also I had Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, err 2 TD tight end in a lineup but changed it at last minute.

Anyways, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
                                ~

Comment

Working...
                                X