Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what? Good for Buffalo. Granted, they will likely get beat, but there's always that chance Bortles completely self destructs. This is a double edged sword for Tennessee though. They may be stuck with Mularkey for another year.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
      You know what? Good for Buffalo. Granted, they will likely get beat, but there's always that chance Bortles completely self destructs. This is a double edged sword for Tennessee though. They may be stuck with Mularkey for another year.
      I won't be convinced Mularky is the problem until they replace Robeskie, Lebeau, and possibly Grimm with competent coaches. And they get a good interior Olineman.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

I won't be convinced Mularky is the problem until they replace Robeskie, Lebeau, and possibly Grimm with competent coaches. And they get a good interior Olineman.
        Wow, that's a lot of old Steelers staff. Mostly Cowher's dudes. Robeskie is the OC? Bring on Whisenhunt and party like it's the early 2000s.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's a lot of old Steelers staff. Mostly Cowher's dudes. Robeskie is the OC? Bring on Whisenhunt and party like it's the early 2000s.
          Yup. Robiskie is the OC, so I blame most of their offensive woes on him and their lack of interior Olinemen. TR is absolutely horrible.
          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I hate to be Debbie Downer, Michigan. But that was ungood.
            ~

Comment

• Congrats to UCF for 13-0!
              sigpic

Comment

• That was a fun playoff game.

Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                0-16. 1-31. This has to be the worst 2 year stretch of any team in the super bowl era. Worse than the 2-26 Bucs and the original 0-16 "champs" Detroit. But Hue Jackson probably stays.
                From November 11, 2007 through December 5, 2010 the Lions won a total of 5 games to go 5-48. Even then they basically only got those wins because the horrible play let them get Calvin Johnson and Stafford. Though in a 2 year span they had at least 2 wins. The Browns didn't have the awesome "Hey! We could make the playoffs!" moment before becoming terribad like the 2007 Lions with their 6-2 start.
                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post
                  That was a fun playoff game.

From November 11, 2007 through December 5, 2010 the Lions won a total of 5 games to go 5-48. Even then they basically only got those wins because the horrible play let them get Calvin Johnson and Stafford. Though in a 2 year span they had at least 2 wins. The Browns didn't have the awesome "Hey! We could make the playoffs!" moment before becoming terribad like the 2007 Lions with their 6-2 start.
                  We'll have to see what they do next year. History could be made!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Well, crap. LSU lost. Hopefully the experience our freshman got will pay off next season.
                    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

We'll have to see what they do next year. History could be made!
                      Yes, yes it could. Also on the Browns, there was this great tweet by a Bills fan.
                      http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• I kinda like this Fromm kid.
                        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Yes, yes it could. Also on the Browns, there was this great tweet by a Bills fan.
                          Haha! Lots of salt in the comments, too!
                          sigpic

Comment

Haha! Lots of salt in the comments, too!
                            Well, with Hue coaching again next year (allegedly), that means they'll get another shot at Darnold!
                            Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Gold
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

You know what? Good for Buffalo. Granted, they will likely get beat, but there's always that chance Bortles completely self destructs. This is a double edged sword for Tennessee though. They may be stuck with Mularkey for another year.
                                Originally posted by Castiron View Post

He's definitely part of the problem, but I'm not really surprised by anything that happened with Tennessee this season. I told yall we overacheived last year.

The Titans' problem is overall, they're a team built to play in a bygone era with a bunch of old ass coaches. Run first is great when you have a stellar defense or a stellar offensive line, but the Titans only have an average defense and a good O line. They have some weaknesses, and like Oakland, the QB spent all offseason in rehab, so he was behind offensively, which is one reason it was such a stupid ass decision to spend so many high picks on receivers. Changing the offense fundamentally when your QB can't really operate it until just before the season starts is not a recipe for success.

I would like to see them focus on defense this offseason (and Oline depth), and give the new offensive pieces another year to gel. The Titans haven't picked a defensive player first in the draft for eight ****ing years. Also, they really need to stop ****ing up second rounders.

Comment

Working...
                                X