Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Season Live In-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dang, Fowler pulled his head off.
    ~

    Comment


    • Yup. Taylor is out.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

      Lol

      Comment


      • Taylor is like Family Dollar Cam. But I'd still rather have him than nobody.
        ~

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
          Taylor is like Family Dollar Cam. But I'd still rather have him than nobody.
          ~
          I kinda think of him as a poor man's Alex Smith: Can scramble, won't turn the ball over, but isn't the guy that's going to put the team on his back. You could do worse than him as a stopgap though.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post

            I kinda think of him as a poor man's Alex Smith: Can scramble, won't turn the ball over, but isn't the guy that's going to put the team on his back. You could do worse than him as a stopgap though.
            Does that make Alex S. the house brand Cam?

            P.S. Never bet against Brees in the Superdome.
            ~

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

              Does that make Alex S. the house brand Cam?

              P.S. Never bet against Brees in the Superdome.
              ~
              Watching Taylor and Bortles stink up the joint, and then seeing Brees operate is kinda jarring.

              Also, MOAR fullback!
              Flinchy McTapQwik

              Lol

              Comment


              • I got UGa tonight in a close one, with Fromm as the game MVP. That's right, I'm smoking the hope-ium, baby.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

                Lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Castiron View Post
                  I got UGa tonight in a close one, with Fromm as the game MVP. That's right, I'm smoking the hope-ium, baby.
                  We can only hope. Pretty much everyone I know is taking Bama and expecting them to cover. Saban has never lost to a former underling. In like 11 previous matchups.

                  I'm hoping this is the first, myself. I figure as bat**** crazy as the Bama fanbase is, all it takes is one more year of no National Championship to make them force him into retirement.

                  Comment


                  • I'm rooting for Georgia, but I'm thinking Bama takes it.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                      I'm rooting for Georgia, but I'm thinking Bama takes it.
                      Can't blame you there. Seems the logical way to go.

                      Also, this coaches film room is pretty cool.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

                      Lol

                      Comment


                      • Seems like if the Tide have to kick field goals in huge games it usually ends poorly for them.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • This Sony Michell guy looks pretty good.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Even with the late season craziness, the Tide still wins. Snore.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Welp. At least with Georgia covering, all the Bama fans I know still lose money. It's the little things.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                                Even with the late season craziness, the Tide still wins. Snore.
                                I fell asleep, so just now watching a recording. At about the end of the first quarter my comment so far is UGa cannot block Payne one on one.
                                Flinchy McTapQwik

                                Lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X