• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Marcus Mariota?
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

• Man, if UGa just runs the ball after that int in the 3rd....
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• And how was that not a personal foul on #30 for Bama at the end of the 3rd on the tackle of Fromm???
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post
          And how was that not a personal foul on #30 for Bama at the end of the 3rd on the tackle of Fromm???
          The same way the facemask grab and the false start weren't.

Comment

• Holy Guacamole, Walter is going all-in on Bortles.

Week 19 NFL Pick: Steelers 23, Jaguars 20 Jaguars +7.5 (5 Units)
            Note: IMO, Bortles scrambling was pretty key last week.
            ~

Comment

• What a crap way to lose the National Championship. Bust by both the CB and the S. Saban really did sell his soul.
              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post
                Holy Guacamole, Walter is going all-in on Bortles.

Note: IMO, Bortles scrambling was pretty key last week.
                ~
                Yeah, radio people around Detroit were joking about him looking like the second coming of Michael Vick last week. Wondering why he doesn't run more often.
                http://i.imgur.com/gF4v0yy.gifv

Comment

• Originally posted by kirmie View Post

Yeah, radio people around Detroit were joking about him looking like the second coming of Michael Vick last week. Wondering why he doesn't run more often.
                  On the broadcast they kept hammering with that stat about him being top 4 all time in yards per rush for QBs with some random number of attempts.
                  Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• It's entertaining listening to everyone saying how coveted the Giants job is. Both Belechick and Saban have already been mentioned! Not buying it of course, but its kind of hilarious.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Despite previous reports that Chuck Pagano would be hired as their new DC, the Ravens have promoted Wink Martindale to the position.
                      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steelers_pens_fan View Post
                        It's entertaining listening to everyone saying how coveted the Giants job is. Both Belechick and Saban have already been mentioned! Not buying it of course, but its kind of hilarious.
                        Patricia also wants the job now too, according too reports. I was going to joke about it, but this national guy at ESPN has it covered.

@JordanRaanan
                        With the way the #Giants search is going I'm expecting rumors today that Lombardi and Landry are interested in the job.

Comment

Patricia also wants the job now too, according too reports. I was going to joke about it, but this national guy at ESPN has it covered.

And, did you hear? Patricia is a rocket scientist!
                          Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Castiron View Post

And, did you hear? Patricia is a rocket scientist!
                            lol Yeah. That one could get as bad as the running joke of "Did you know Stafford and Kershaw played baseball together?". Each crew will pretty much have to mention both of those things at least once when they do a Lions game. Probably along with a joke like "who better to coach Stafford and his rocket arm than a rocket scientist".

On the plus side it will be a nice change from Caldwell saying "Check the report" 30 times a week. Which goes great with a side of "every game is different".

Comment

lol Yeah. That one could get as bad as the running joke of "Did you know Stafford and Kershaw played baseball together?". Each crew will pretty much have to mention both of those things at least once when they do a Lions game. Probably along with a joke like "who better to coach Stafford and his rocket arm than a rocket scientist".

On the plus side it will be a nice change from Caldwell saying "Check the report" 30 times a week. Which goes great with a side of "every game is different".
                              Aside from Thanksgiving I don't get Lions games, so I think I'm mostly safe. I hope.
                              Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

• I really don't get the Patricia hype. The defense hasn't exactly been the strength of the team. And there's the history of Belechick staff putting the "ass" in assistant. I do think McDaniels has a future though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X