Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, you're wrong about Taven Bryan, and Vea could easily bust. More easily than most due to focus and effort issues. I hope he doesn't, but people should be wary of him. I'd stay away from him until the 2nd myself. Like Payne and Phillips way better.
    Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Castiron View Post
      Yes, you're wrong about Taven Bryan, and Vea could easily bust. More easily than most due to focus and effort issues. I hope he doesn't, but people should be wary of him. I'd stay away from him until the 2nd myself. Like Payne and Phillips way better.
      I like Payne, too. Favorite blurb (don't remember who wrote it): Payne is only on the ground if he's made the tackle.

P.S. Why that especially matters if you're a Redskins fan:

~

Comment

Originally posted by ifthethunderdontgetya View Post

I like Payne, too. Favorite blurb (don't remember who wrote it): Payne is only on the ground if he's made the tackle.

P.S. Why that especially matters if you're a Redskins fan:

~
        That's uncomfortable to watch for anyone that loves football. Or human dignity.
        Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Agreed with Bryan looking more like a DE than DT. He tested similarly to Watt at the Combine and I would not be surprised if he goes higher than we think

hopefully not to my team
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Payne > Vea, fo sho.

Comment

I think I may go that way. I hear so much about Vea I think I didn't have the balls to put Payne over him.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny View Post
                I think I may go that way. I hear so much about Vea I think I didn't have the balls to put Payne over him.
                You hear so much about him because a big fat guy made a downfield tackle on special teams during a widely televised game. He really looks no better than any other fat Samoan they've had at U dub the past decade.
                Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

Lenny please provide a scouting report of my nutsack.
                  http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Red-headed step-child View Post
                    Lenny please provide a scouting report of my nutsack.
                    "Nutsack is shriveled and over-the-hill, but perhaps Bill Belichick can find some traits he can whip into shape for special teams."
                    ~

Comment

Hard to sum it up any better than that.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X