Power Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Rankings

Walter, after previously seeing sense and having the Broncos ranked in the 20s, you now put them 12th as the AFC west champ. ******* . Way to put the kiss of death on a Denver squad that was being very highly underrated (shock) this year. No doubt soon everyone will follow suit.

no. i don't think the broncos will do that well this year. i can't see them trouncing anyone, esp. in the afc west with sd and all.

Comment

Denver is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftKidWonder View Post
        Denver is overrated.
        I don't agree with that. Most people have Denver repeating at below .500 this year. With Oakland and KC in the division I'm going to go out on a very thick limb here and say that's unlikely.

Walt's right about SD too. They were my preseason AFC champ faves. Now they have a number of players banged up and their QB still not looking 100% coming off his knee injury.

I just like my team to be underrated, that's all.

Comment

Oh wow, all the teams that were slated to do well this year did well last year.

Comment

9-7 seems reasonable for Denver in '08 I think. Cutler has made some progress, defense is okay, but not among the elite teams in the AFC

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
              Oh wow, all the teams that were slated to do well this year did well last year.
              I have a feeling if the Ravens did well last year then you wouldn't be complaining

Comment

omg this more or less special on ESPN with trent dilfer and some other moron is painful to watch

less than 9 wins for the Pack? more than 8 for the Bears? plz

Comment

Originally posted by LovemyBills View Post
                  omg this more or less special on ESPN with trent dilfer and some other moron is painful to watch

I can easily see the less than 9 part.
                  Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by LovemyBills View Post
                    I can understand you think the Pack win less than 9 games (although I disagree )...but Chicago as a +.500 team. No offense, not enough D to get off the field, and no way they finish above .500
                    And now for something completely different

Comment

Originally posted by packman_jon View Post
                      I can understand you think the Pack win less than 9 games (although I disagree )...but Chicago as a +.500 team. No offense, not enough D to get off the field, and no way they finish above .500
                      That D will end up top 5 this year. Mark it down. In Matt Mcquire terminology, its a lock.

They are all veterens who took the preseason off because they will have to pull out all the stops in indy. They will not sniff 8 wins though, not even if you add SF and ATL's win totals in.

GB could easily finish under .500 this year. Grant has to prove he is the real deal, Rogers does too. Favre took a 6 win team last year on his shoulders. I dont see anyone doing that this year.
                      Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

I can see your points Drumsteroo, however
                        Originally posted by Drumsteroo View Post
                        Favre took a 6 win team last year on his shoulders. I dont see anyone doing that this year.
                        Ehh...nothing because of Defense improving, more depth at WR and TE or Favre deciding to ACTUALLY participate in OTAs and get used to McCarthy's system - and not throw "rocketballs" like in '92-94, 05 & 06?
                        And now for something completely different

Comment

I guess having a hall of fame QB had NOTHING to do with it...

It was just one of those years where a few guys had career years, injuries didnt happen and the schedule got really soft. a TE has never made or broken anyones season, period. and depth at WR? not really a factor last year as everyone was healthy. and they still only have an aging driver, jennings, and jones, thats not very deep IMO. ****, the bears are deep at WR too, they have a **** load of WR3.
                          Bears offseason wish list:

Jay Cutler, I am good, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumsteroo View Post
                            I guess having a hall of fame QB had NOTHING to do with it...

It was just one of those years where a few guys had career years, injuries didnt happen and the schedule got really soft. a TE has never made or broken anyones season, period. and depth at WR? not really a factor last year as everyone was healthy. and they still only have an aging driver, jennings, and jones, thats not very deep IMO. ****, the bears are deep at WR too, they have a **** load of WR3.
                            God everybody thinks it was all Brett Favre. It wasn't!

We have a top 5 caliber QB, Ryan Grant is a hustler, we are 4 starting receivers deep, we have a good TE, two expierenced bookend tackles, a stud center, two developing guards, a top 5 DE, run stuffing DT's, a top 10 MLB, a top 15 OLB, two lockdown corners, a top returner, and a top 5 kicker

Comment

Top returner?

Comment

Working...
                              X