Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underclassmen Draft Declaration Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sorry,forgot about Gresham returning. They might not be first rounders, but Iglasias, Gresham, and Kelly are about as good of a trio that I'd want to throw to. I'm just saying I hope he's confident in his new line next year.

    Comment


    • Ohio State CB Donald Washington will forgo his senior season to enter the 2009 NFL Draft
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




      Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

      Comment


      • My favorite college player, CJ SPILLER is returning for senior year.
        I'll get crap for this, but can we say "HEISMAN!!!!"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JetsMuncher View Post
          My favorite college player, CJ SPILLER is returning for senior year.
          I'll get crap for this, but can we say "HEISMAN!!!!"
          Has Clemson found an Offensive Line yet?

          By the way, Heisman is between the same three QBs next year. Boooring.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DaPacman View Post
            Has Clemson found an Offensive Line yet?

            By the way, Heisman is between the same three QBs next year. Boooring.
            Good point. Yes they finally did. Took a long time to replace and recover from 4 lost starters from last year and 3 injuries this year. LOL.
            A butterfly will flap it's wings in China and something will happen to cause 1 of the 3 QB's to fall out of the race next year.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JetsMuncher View Post
              Good point. Yes they finally did. Took a long time to replace and recover from 4 lost starters from last year and 3 injuries this year. LOL.
              Oh wow. I didn't know about that. That would be kinda tough... All I remember is watching them get absolutely "debacled" (first time lol) by 'Bama in Week 1 and marveling at the lack of O-Line play. It truly was something to behold.

              Originally posted by JetsMuncher View Post
              A butterfly will flap it's wings in China and something will happen to cause 1 of the 3 QB's to fall out of the race next year.
              Hahahaha, nice.

              Comment


              • Thank you, DaPacman... I am now taking a bow for that one! LOL. As it might be the only "Confucius" thing I say all year. Yeah, and the 5th starter from last year went down in the beginning of the BAMA game. Harsh!

                Comment


                • http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=3835329

                  Says Sanchez is entering the draft...

                  Comment


                  • Outcome

                    The prediction for underclassmen were almost spot on. Of the 48 predictions 44 of them were within two rounds of the actual draft. The variances were Ricky Jean-Francois going in round 7(predict-round 4). D.J. Moore going in round 4(predict-top 25). Captain Munnerlyn going in round 7(predict-round 3/4. Lastly, Emanuel cook going undrafted(predict-round 2).

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X