• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    Kenny Britt - Steelers

Loves to block and is a big physical target
    Completely agree with this.

Comment

Brace stops the run. Something Atlanta had problems with last year.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Kansas City Chiefs- Michael Crabtree. Will combine with Bowe to give Todd Haley a younger Boldin/Fitzgerald combo.

Comment

Originally posted by a2x View Post
          Matt Stafford in Detroit.
          Haha I knew someone would say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
            Brace stops the run. Something Atlanta had problems with last year.
            yet BRace doesn't fit the scheme we run. and Dimitroff won't take someone unless they fit the scheme. they draft based on "System-specific scouting" and the "Best player available for our needs". Brace isn't in the System specific part.

Founder of ScarDraft
            Writer for Drafttek

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
              yet BRace doesn't fit the scheme we run. and Dimitroff won't take someone unless they fit the scheme. they draft based on "System-specific scouting" and the "Best player available for our needs". Brace isn't in the System specific part.
              Brace isn't a NT? How doesn't he fit?

Comment

Max Unger to the Tennessee Titans, it wont happen, but he seems like a perfect fit for our line. The Titans place a huge emphasis on on being able to play multiple positions on on the o-line, and he seems like the kind of player who you just won't be able to keep off the field. He is also very smart and would would excel in a zone blocking scheme like Tennessee's.

Comment

I know it won't happen, but Aaron Maybin is the undersized pass-rusher Lovie Smith seems to love.
                  Follow me on Twitter for my draft thoughts and updates!
                  Originally posted by piazzajordan2
                  Childress is chewing gum like a snotty middle school female whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Draztek View Post
                    Brace isn't a NT? How doesn't he fit?
                    not a cover 2 4-3 NT. he's a 3-4 NT, or a 4-3 2 gapper. but not a 1 gap NT like what the Falcons need. not a quick penetrator in the pass game.

Founder of ScarDraft
                    Writer for Drafttek

Comment

not a cover 2 4-3 NT. he's a 3-4 NT, or a 4-3 2 gapper. but not a 1 gap NT like what the Falcons need. not a quick penetrator in the pass game.
                      What lead to your change of heart on Brace?

good Falcons first rounder
                      in the 2nd I don't see how we can pass on Brace for Hamlin. Hamlin just isn't that good.
                      though in the 2nd Scott makes up for not taking Brace, good mock.
                      Mays and Coffman? I love it. in the 3rd if you gave us a NT like Ron Brace that would make this a great first 3 rounds for us.

Comment

Lol! Hall of ownage???

Comment

Thank you Draztek
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Detroit Lions...

QB - Matt Stafford - Stafford to Calvin Johnson sounds awesome to me...

OT - Jason Smith or William Beatty - Both are very athletic and can protect the QB with ease, both come from a zone-blocking scheme that the Lions run with Kevin Smith.

DT - Peria Jerry - best pure under-tackle in the draft, a big hole for the Lions right now that would free up a future star like Cliff Avril on the outside.
                            See.....now we like the Fontes!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDustyFootPhilosopher View Post
                              Aaron Curry in Detroit.

No, Tyson Jackson in Green Bay, I cannot see them going anywhere else, we need a 5 technique, he is a 5 technique.
                              Ditto on both but jackson in 1st or 2nd round?

Comment

Originally posted by FoDaddy View Post
                                Ditto on both but jackson in 1st or 2nd round?
                                Jackson will be long gone by the second round. If Green Bay doesn't take him, he probably won't make it past Denver at pick 12, and definitely not past the Chargers at 16.

Comment

Working...
                                X