Who is Seattle taking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Seattle taking?

I'm having a hard time getting a handle on Seattle, I've seen Crabtree and Raji and I'm not sure that works with what they've done in offseason.

Eugene Monroe or Jason Smith is who I am leaning toward.
    I'm tweeting, and you like it.

Links to the best football sites on the web

Comment

I still think it is Crabtree because none of their other receivers can be counted on and we don't know hoe TJ will make the transition because he is not a sure thing either
      "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

They probably don't think they will pick this high anytime soon so they might not pass on the elite LT prospect. I think they go Crabtree and get their future wide out. He could help them win now which they probably think they could do. They could cut Burleson if they don't want to pay all of them.

Comment

I agree with Matt on this one, they have too much money tied up in QB and OT. Other than that, I don't have a feel.

Comment

So everybody agrees it's Orakopo. Does seem to lean to Crabtree.

No way on a QB?

Comment

Change in head coach. Who knows what he does, he's not the GM. Orakpo/Raji can't be ruled out. Crabtree makes sense if you cut one of the less producing/higher paid WR.

Comment

Do you realize how much they have invested in that d-line already? They already took Lawrence Jackson last year in the 1st I just can't see d-line in the top 5 this year
                Last edited by azchargersfan21; 03-26-2009, 11:08 PM.
                "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

Left tackle or Crabtree.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

No Orakpo. They drafted Lawrence Jackson in the first round last year.
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

I forgot about Jackson

Comment

Crabtree, Jason Smith, Eugene Monroe, BJ Raji if they're lunatics.
                        - Also known as Dan.
                        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

They aren't going Raji. They traded for Cory Redding.
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Everything definitely eliminates a lot

Comment

Very odd to see the team picking at No. 4 have no needs.

Comment

Working...
                              X