X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha great movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
      I normally HATE when people take old songs and remix or rap over them (like Lil Jon and Crazy Train - makes me want to throw up) but Dance With The Devil is siiiiiick. One of my favorite songs ever.
      just youtubed it, brilliant song

Comment

• Don't like it. Heard it on Revolutionary Volume 1 years back, but didn't really care for the story. "The Prophecy" is a great song though.

Comment

• Ok, I was just thinking...

American Idiot vs 21st Century Breakdown

I say American Idiot. I think its the best Green Day album. American Idiot kept the punk rock feel, while telling a great story. 21st Century Breakdown gets away from their punk rock roots, and it seems like every song on the album starts off with a piano. I enjoy every single song on American Idiot, one of only 2 albums I can say that for.

On a side note, I read that American Idiot might be made into a movie sometime in the next few years, can't wait to see that.

Comment

• A great song I just got recently re-addicted to You Know You're Right, Cobain's last song.

It's an incredible song. So haunting, so mesmerizing. Just look at the lyrics, its crazy how great a lyricist Cobain was.

I will never bother you
            I will never promise too
            I will never follow you
            I will never bother you

Never speak a word again
            I will crawl away for good
            I will move away from here
            You won't be afraid of fear

No thought was put into this
            I always knew it would come to this
            Things have never been so swell
            I have never failed to fail

Pain, pain, pain
            You know you're right
            You know you're right
            You know you're right

It's so warm and calm inside
            I no longer have to hide
            Let's talk about someone else
            Steaming soup begins to melt

Nothing really bothers her
            She just wants to love herself
            I will move away from here
            You won't be afraid of fear

No thought was put into this
            I always knew it'd come like this
            Things have never been so swell
            I have never felt this real

Pain, pain, pain, pain, pain

You know you're right
            You know you're right
            You know you're right

Pain

They might not look like amazing lyrics from reading them, but with the song, they are amazing.

In fact my all time favorite lyric was written by Cobain from "Heartshaped Box": "I wish I could eat your cancer, when, you turn black" Its easily the greatest way to say "I love you" to someone without saying it.

Comment

• Ain't No Rest For The Wicked - Cage The Elephant. Pretty damn good song.
              "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by arhymemaster View Post
                A great song I just got recently re-addicted to You Know You're Right, Cobain's last song.

It's an incredible song. So haunting, so mesmerizing. Just look at the lyrics, its crazy how great a lyricist Cobain was.

They might not look like amazing lyrics from reading them, but with the song, they are amazing.

In fact my all time favorite lyric was written by Cobain from "Heartshaped Box": "I wish I could eat your cancer, when, you turn black" Its easily the greatest way to say "I love you" to someone without saying it.
                That wasn't Kurt Cobains last song, it was just the only new song on the greatest hits album.

Comment

• How about Free Reign? Anyone else hear these guys today on NFLN? It's a few Cowboys offensive lineman who are a metal band. I thought they sounded really good. Real men like metal

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDustyFootPhilosopher View Post
                    Ain't No Rest For The Wicked - Cage The Elephant. Pretty damn good song.
                    This is a great song.

Comment

That wasn't Kurt Cobains last song, it was just the only new song on the greatest hits album.
                      It was the last song Nirvana recorded. So its his last song..

Comment

• Pink Floyd is the greatest band of all time.
                        sigpic

Comment

It was the last song Nirvana recorded. So its his last song..
                          ...lol no.

Comment

• I used to be a real big Nirvana fan when I was a teenager.

Comment

...lol no.
                              Thanking you for proving you have not a clue about this subject.

Comment

Thanking you for proving you have not a clue about this subject.
                                *Puts on idiot proof helmet*

Not only was You Know You're Right not the last song Kurt Cobain wrote, but it wasn't the last song he (or Nirvana) recorded nor was it the last song released.

Thank you (or should I say thanking you?) for saying something dumb so I could make you look foolish.

F.Y.I. The last song Kurt wrote and recorded was Do Ri Me. It's from the With The Lights Out Boxset.

Comment

Working...
                                X