Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Just got this e-mail:

As a former player and a person who knows the game, I do enjoy how you tell it how it is. The Hawkins do have to leave colorado. I live close by, and am not a fan, but just know the program, it is totally awful now.
    Oh wow my thread was featured on the picks page, that's awesome. But that is a smart E-Mailer, I do not think CU will loose to Toledo though, as awful as we are, Hawkins knows if we do loose this game, the clock is ticking.
    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

I am now on suicide watch. It will only get worse, I have a feeling Scott is going to transfer. I really am disgusted, it is hard to even turn on my TV. I refuse to support CU football in anyway until Dan Hawkins is fired.
      "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

3 Cheers (Units) for Dan Hawkins' ineptness!
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by TheDustyFootPhilosopher View Post
          I am now on suicide watch. It will only get worse, I have a feeling Scott is going to transfer. I really am disgusted, it is hard to even turn on my TV. I refuse to support CU football in anyway until Dan Hawkins is fired.
          They can't afford to fire him, sadly.

Comment

Working...
          X