Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Want Dan Hawkins Head!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I Want Dan Hawkins Head!

    That ******* has ruined the once proud program of Colorado. I want him and his son to leave town tonight. We have great running backs, and an Offensive Line BUILT to RUN THE FOOTBALL. But no, Hawkins is incompitent and passes, or will run the most retarded play. WE have a runningback in Darrell Scott, who could have been the best runningback since Rashaan Salaam, but instead we get Cody ****ing Hawkins throwing the football. I am sick of paying for season tickets year in and year out, only to watch this bull****. Hawkins needs to go, hire someone else, like Dave Logan, or a DC from somewhere.

    /rant
    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin


  • #2
    So the QB's his son?

    Damn I would be pissed too!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Dude, I was seriously pissed with the play calls. OMG. I'm sorry, but Cody sucks. Yeah, I said it. Bring in the backup now. But, I will say this, I was surprised how stout CSU front was. The game sucked.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheDustyFootPhilosopher View Post
        That ******* has ruined the once proud program of Colorado. I want him and his son to leave town tonight. We have great running backs, and an Offensive Line BUILT to RUN THE FOOTBALL. But no, Hawkins is incompitent and passes, or will run the most retarded play. WE have a runningback in Darrell Scott, who could have been the best runningback since Rashaan Salaam, but instead we get Cody ****ing Hawkins throwing the football. I am sick of paying for season tickets year in and year out, only to watch this bull****. Hawkins needs to go, hire someone else, like Dave Logan, or a DC from somewhere.

        /rant
        On a side note do you know who Ray Polk is?
        "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
          On a side note do you know who Ray Polk is?
          Yeah he is our back up/starting strong safety.

          Again, if CU does not comeout and dominate, and I mean DOMINATE Toledo, I am calling for Dave Logan to be our headcoach. Could recruit instate effectively, and bring back the golden days of CU (1990's) he is an alum, NFL player, effective coach, and could get some of his buddies in their to coach.
          "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

          Comment


          • #6
            Take a deep breath......in........and out.......in.........and out.
            49ers:3-4

            Cal:6-3

            Comment


            • #7
              Not a CU fan, but being born in Denver, I've had small soft spots for both CU and CSU and it's disappointing to see how the program has fallen.

              I also agree that Hawkins is not a good coach and it's unfortunate the team is not coached well on game day. At least you have good young RBs and OL, that's something for the future.
              I'm tweeting, and you like it.

              Links to the best football sites on the web

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheDustyFootPhilosopher View Post
                Yeah he is our back up/starting strong safety.
                Wow not a RB anymore? That is new. Just wondering because he led my school to our most famous state title back in the day I was hoping he would be starting somewhere but I guess not.
                "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
                  Wow not a RB anymore? That is new. Just wondering because he led my school to our most famous state title back in the day I was hoping he would be starting somewhere but I guess not.
                  No they switched him to Safety this year. I mean not because he wasn't a good RB, he just was buried on the depth chart and we needed a Safety.
                  "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hmmm, I'm not saying Hawkins isn't a good coach. He's recruiting in a different level than he was a Boise. I just don't like Cody.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
                      Hmmm, I'm not saying Hawkins isn't a good coach. He's recruiting in a different level than he was a Boise. I just don't like Cody.
                      Cody sucks. But he keeps playing Cody. Or he will run the same 5 plays throughout the game. We have an amazing OLine and Running Backs, yet the break down of our play calling was this:

                      40 Pass - 21 Run.
                      "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i agree.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          The Guy IS An Idiot

                          Originally posted by BroncosCon View Post
                          Hmmm, I'm not saying Hawkins isn't a good coach. He's recruiting in a different level than he was a Boise. I just don't like Cody.
                          In the picking forum I called him out as well. Cody is about 5'9', gets a pass tipped on almost every drive and has a ton a overthrows and he sucks farts from my ass!

                          And "Coach" Hawkins gave Darnell Scott 2 touches! ****ing dip****.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Just got this e-mail:

                            As a former player and a person who knows the game, I do enjoy how you tell it how it is. The Hawkins do have to leave colorado. I live close by, and am not a fan, but just know the program, it is totally awful now.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

                            Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X