Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had 24 Hours to Live What would you do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had 24 Hours to Live What would you do?

I asked this in my $20 giveaway thread. Plus Bulldog's Only man left thread inspired me.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

What would be the cause of death? I mean, is a meteor heading towards Earth or am I going to get shot?
    Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

I would go up to every hot girl that I know, and kiss them and grab their boobs , pervert you might say but I wan't my last hours to be memorable

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

If the world was going to get destroyed, then I would more than likely learn how to fly a plane or die trying.

If it was just me that was going to die, I'd fly out somewhere and learn how to surf, then spend the rest of the night with my wife.
        Buy this book.

Play this game.

Comment

I could see a hooker involved

Comment

I'd steal a Lambo and get into a police chase.

Comment

Write a song that tops the charts... I should just have a button that writes that phrase for me.

Comment

lol
                Giants/Mets/Devils/Nets/Ohio State fan no matter what.

Comment

I could see drugs, women, and sex involved.
                  "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

Some type of drug (meth or herion) that I wouldn't otherwise try or things that I may not normally do because I will get in a ****load of trouble. Plus sex
                    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

Oh I could also see a unicorn, cabin, and a hobbit being involved... you put it all together...
                      "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

Probably just pray, I mean you are going to die so you should have things right with God.

Comment

God will forgive no matter what you do so go crazy

/sarcasm
                          Last edited by azchargersfan21; 11-11-2009, 06:05 PM.
                          "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by azchargersfan21 View Post
                            God will forgive no matter what you do so go crazy
                            Thought you were an Atheist?

TRAITOR!!!

Comment

I was kidding haha. I guess I'm not very good with sarcasm over the internet lol. Fixed it

Comment

Working...
                              X