This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah! (Rest in Yeast)

Suggested in the Vent Thread that we should make a random thread like Sienas give-away thread. So discuss anything you want, before this is most likely locked.
    Last edited by Cicero; 10-01-2014, 01:44 AM.
    TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

I'm going out with this girl today
    Giants/Mets/Devils/Nets/Ohio State fan no matter what.

Comment

Women!
      TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

lol. You're lucky their are no mods on right now
        Giants/Mets/Devils/Nets/Ohio State fan no matter what.

Comment

Nothing wrong with randomness as long as it isn't meant to be a jumping point for controversy and shallow bantering on the forums. However, let's not make this a habit.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I'm going to see 2012 tonight. Although one of my friends who saw it last night said it was pretty bad.
            sigpic
            R.I.P. Chris Henry. Even with the bad choices he made, he made a comeback and was a great and respected athlete. He will be missed greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob112BoSox View Post
              I'm going to see 2012 tonight. Although one of my friends who saw it last night said it was pretty bad.
              Yeah i have no motivation to go see that it doesn't look any different to the day after tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan6017 View Post
                I'm going out with this girl today
                Good luck man.

Get it done

Comment

Yeah, never been a fan of end of the world movies
                  TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

They just seem like an excuse to show off the cool effects with some crap bits of plot thrown at it

Comment

Why should there be a problem with threads like these in an "off-topic" forum? I like these threads and that's why they are seperate from all the sports talk.

But back to the point of speaking with no point....2012 looks ok, I actually haven't gone to the movies in a long long time. I've been pretty disappointed by movies coming out lately.

Comment

Going to the Jets-Jags game tomorrow. Should be sweet. The Jets are 5-0 when me and my dad go to the game together. Hoping to make it 6-0
                        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          Why should there be a problem with threads like these in an "off-topic" forum? I like these threads and that's why they are seperate from all the sports talk.

But back to the point of speaking with no point....2012 looks ok, I actually haven't gone to the movies in a long long time. I've been pretty disappointed by movies coming out lately.
                          It seems that they're trying to keep the drama down as much as possible, which I would agree with, but some it really amuses me.

Comment

I'm not in the mood for a good movie anyway. I'm feeling like I just want to see cool special effects and stuff blow up.
                            sigpic
                            R.I.P. Chris Henry. Even with the bad choices he made, he made a comeback and was a great and respected athlete. He will be missed greatly.

Comment

The Bills are 2-0 when I've attended games. Yes, I've been to 2 whole Bills games despite living 4 minutes from the stadium. I did get to see the longest run of Thurman Thomas' career, though!

From what I hear, 2012 fails in even being an enjoyable blow stuff up movie. Largely because it's so long. But, I'll watch it anyway. I enjoy crap like Transformers.

Comment

Working...
                              X